3 days of hell ( part 2 )

Vanessa's pov

day 2

I woke up because I felt water falling on me.

" what the?! "

I screamed

" good morning sleeping beauty, did you slept well? "

" it would be a lot better if I woke up in my own bed without seeing your ugly face "

damn the pain from his fist. I just couldn't get used to it ...

" don't you get it? just be nice and I won't hit you. but if you say something I don't like I will hit you. is it that hard to understand?

" I understand, but I just want to go home! "

" that's your problem, you won't go back home ever again. your mine "

that look when he said your mine gave me the goosebumps. he came closer and kissed me, his hands got down to my breast and lower to my pants. the only thing I could do was shaking he got on top of me so I must lay down

" don't be scared Vanessa, I will be gentle. promise. "

he looked at me and and kissed me and got in my neck, he slowly put it in me, and start to push, I screamed and yelled

" please stop don't do this to me ! pleas ! "

I eventually bite on his lip and he get rougher an rougher, it hurts like hell and I started to bleed. he enjoyed my pain. and I cried like a little child. suddenly I felt his hand around my trout, he pinched I couldn't breath, I kicked and punched. but he didn't care he had sex with me while he choked me. I stopped kicking, and I almost died, but suddenly I could breath. he wasn't choking me anymore!

" I'll hope you learned from this? "

he got up and left me there. naked, cold, broken, no power at all. I tried to get up but I couldn't. I stayed in the same position for like a couple of hours I think and I started to think. Renesmee where are you? I'll Hooper everything is ok ... I got up but with a lot of pain, still naked. I managed to wright on the wall days //. I will get out of here no matter what. I felt immediately asleep.