Their broken Sunshine (Part 1)

So...... This is the part where (Y/N) rescues Alice from THEM and will find out that her past wasn't the real past she expected to be... Find out when you read this chapter!!!

To make it more interesting I guess so and will have a part 2 of this chaptie cuz it's gonna be long

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ink was hypervilanting and scared of what's going to happen to Alice, his step-lil sis. "What about we rescue her?? I'm in for tribute!!" I yelled as everyone looked at me like crazy. G raises his hand "I'm in also for tribute." Ink raises his hand also "I'm in too for Alice's safety." Unexpectedly, Error rose his hand "I-I'm iN c-cuz ALiCe i-is mY liTTlE s-sister" His grin grew larger as I nodded. And also unexpectedly, Sara came out also out of nowhere looking at us all "FYI, I'm also tagging along since there's something I'd like to talk about from one of  THEM." She said as I nodded. "That's good if more people are coming." I said as G, Ink, and Error went to their rooms at the Sans mansion to get their stuffs for attacks I guess. Sara looked at me, "You okay being defenseless??" She asked me as I shooked my head. "I got a weapon." I smiled at her as she widened her eyes a bit "Can I see it??" She asked as I drew my weapon which happened to be a longsword and a shield, "Cool... Do you got a chance to use it for the first time for you know adjusting it and stuffs??" She asked as I shook my head. "Dang.... But it's your time to show who you really are actually, (Y/N)..." Sara smiled at me making me more confident and determined to save Alice. 

As Error, Ink and G prepared their stuffs, Ink made a portal leading to where Alice is kidnapped. "Ya sure this is the place Sara??" Ink asked looking at Sara with a questioning look as Sara nods "Alice told me so I'm positive this is it...." She said as everyone nodded. "Ladies first!!!" G smiled and bowed down like a gentleman. "Geez, I'm a fighter not a lady." She rolled her eyes and jumps into the portal. I shrugged and jumps into the portal like Sara. Me and Sara landed on.... The surface??!! "Oh hey I'm back at the surface baby!!!" Sara exclaimed as Ink, Error and G landed behind us. "So do you know where's Alice??" I asked Sara. "Don't worry without her telling me so I know where it is exactly. C'mon there's no time to waste!!" She yelled and runs to where Alice was kidnapped. Me, G, Ink and Error followed where Sara runs, to some humans looked at us like we were crazy or something. As we followed Sara, she seems to spot at an old abandoned house "You sure this is the correct place??" Ink asked in a quiet tone as Sara nodded. "Positive." "Okay then... Weapons at ready." G whispered as everyone did what he said. Sara mouthed '1,2,3' and kicked the door down only to be seen nothing. "Sara you said--" Sara put a finger to shush Ink's mouth. "They're at the basement" She whispered and gestures us to follow her downstairs but quietly.

Then, we all heard... Singing?? I questioned Alice big time now. It was 'My Sunshine' !!

*play the song above*

Sara sighs and whispered to me "She had a bad and dark past... And never had friends before until she met me and the others but still she hated humanity because of what they did to her." She explained to me in a quiet voice. I kinda felt bad for Alice now although she is weird, she only wants some attention and happiness in life. Sara looks at all of us "Okay you all stay here and I'll get Alice out from here." I and the others nodded as she sneakly restrain Alice.

Sara's POV

"Please don't take my sunshine away...." She sang the last part as I smiled sadly. God for fuck sake, me and Alice are two broken sunshines. We're not like our dad's who are as great as they used to be. God I feel so retarded and stupid now. As I shook those negative thoughts, that quickly fade off from my mind, I quickly ran to Alice and hurried up to break the ropes that was tied up at her hands and legs. "Very smart of you Sara..... But not so if you think about it you could use your knife." Alice whispered as I did a forehead slap. Why didn't I thought of that... Agh..... I summoned a small knife and cutted those ropes and when I was cutting the last one at her left leg I was thrown into the wall by... Akumu!! Madamada-Fucker, I squirmed but with no avail I failed to escaped at Akumu's grip. "Well well well.... Look who we have here." A familiar voice rang among the basement. I growled fiercely as they both chuckled. "You will lose Sara Dreemurr!!" Betty yelled as I closed my eyes to wait for her piercing spear to go right through me but as I open my eyes I saw Alice protecting me with a purple shield infront of her. As Akumu drop down to the floor running to Betty, Alice quickly open her vial and throws it as Inuka came out grabbing Akumu by it's tail. "I got the little pink goop." Inuka said with a smirk.

"C'mon!! Let's go!!"Alice yelled as she whistles to get Inuka's attention and he nods as he threw Akumu to the wall and turns into a goop ink(like Bendy) into the vial Alice threw into the air to spill him out. As we three ran, we succeed running away from them as Ink, Gaster!Sans, Error and (Y/N) noticed us running as they ran to go outside from the abandoned and old house. Unfortunately, Betty and Chara blocked our way. "You'll never escape from us!!" Chara smirked as her eyes turned black and it leaks out black ink from their eyes. 

Back to (Y/N)'s POV

As Sara and Alice summons their weapons, they immediately attacked them. Error smirked as Ink slaps Error's right cheek "Why did you taught Alice how to kill someone." Ink groaned as Error shrugs. "S-She nEeDs s-self dEfEnSe a-and sHe i-is A h-half GhOuL s-so ShE neEdS t-to HuNt f-for heR s-survival." Error explained as Ink sighs. "Alice grown up like a real woman she should be.... I'm proud of her." Ink smiles as he continues watching Alice fight Betty. Error and G nodded in agreement. "Alice seems very special to you guys." I said as they nodded. "She is our step-little sister but the only daughter in the fam so we gotta take care of her so no one could do anything bad to her." G smiles. As they continue to fight, I am determine that we'll win the fight!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author-chan: Wew, that took 2 days to finish dangit. So yeah the next part is the real fight and how (Y/N)'s past isn't the real past she thought it was. I ought to make this interesting as fuck

Sara: So stay tuned for the next chaptie

Alice: Vote if you like this chapter

Arc: Or put this book into your library to see the new chaptie update

All: SEE YA AT THE NEXT CHAPTER BOIIIIII!