The death of a child of Time (Part 2)

Sara: Emmy?? Wanna talk??

Me: *Shakes my head*

Sara: Okay.... Enjoy this chapter!!!!

Alice: And no one is gonna sing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The siblings, who are Silver and Raven, yelled together. Ink jaw dropped as Error snickered. "Raven has a brother??!!" I exclaimed as Ink nods. They both did alot of team attacks. Silver summons 7 different coloured emeralds as they blast to Betty's direction. She protects herself with Kumu as a shield. But with no avail and determination Silver has, it past through Kumu as Betty turned weak. "You'll never beat me and my sister!!" He yelled as Raven runs to Betty and jumps really high as she swings her guilotine to Betty but she defended herself with a pink scythe Betty always use. Betty pushes her scythe with full force as that sends Raven backwards. Silver catched her in time as black wings spread across the room from Raven's back. "Ahhh let's see what those wings could do. Shall we, Raven??" Betty smirks as she rise to the air, Kumu turned into pink wings that laid behind her back. Raven rises to the air too as she send her guilotine flying to Betty. 

Alice takes shelter with me and the others. She was holding a vial of black substance. Sara was fighting viciously like she is. Glitchtale!Asriel, Toriel and Asgore were somehow impressed of her. "DIE "SISTER"" Chara yelled as Sara dodged Chara's attacks. "This is no boast but, I could do better than that." She smirked as Sara summons a large red knife as she swings a couple of times, launching thick slash attacks. Raven fell down as wounds covered around her wings as Betty stepped her right wing. "Poor little Raven, where's Silver when you need him at the right--- AHHHH!!!" She yelled as she got pecked by 2 ravens. "A-Aust go get her boy." Raven whispered as Aust, the male ravens name, kept scratching and pecking Betty as Betty can't see anything so turned in circle, trying get Aust off her. As the other raven purrs Raven's head, trying to wake Raven up. "Thanks Tuse." She muttered as another raven is standing on top of Raven's back. 

3 person POV

Silver quickly teleported out of the shield as he attacks Betty. "NO ONE HURTS MY SISTER!!" He kicks Betty as he sends some slashes also but faster that Sara. I swear to the name of Asgore, I saw Sara blushed. Raven throws a red emerald before that was floating above her. Sara teleports behind Betty and kicks Betty. Betty got punched by Silver as she was send to the wall. Betty teleports as Silver and Sara looked at each other, frightened. The shield that Glitchtale!Gaster made dissapeared. As Betty sends her pink spear Raven quickly protects Glitchtale!Asriel from the spear as her wings spread out widely. But she didn't felt any pain, her eyes widened as her own brother took the hit. "This is why I would never want you to die." He smiled sadly. Raven teleports to the air as her eyes gone dark. "I never wanted to do this but," Her right eye turned flaming green, "You pushed me to this." As she say those lines, raven's and emeralds was summoned out of nowhere as Raven's hand pointed Betty. The emeralds blasted as ravens soared to Betty pecking her or scratching her. Betty turned weak as Raven fell from the air. Arc was there to catch her as he whispered, "You did a great job."

Raven weakly walked up to Silver and hugged him. "I'm positive you're still gonna be alive so hang on." She whispered as she get the spear out. His HP turned 0 as he smiled sadly to her. "Keep smilling for me, promise?? And take care of mom and dad for me." He looked at her as he laid down on the floor limply. There was a puddle of blood surrounding him. Raven sobs as (Y/N) hugs her. Surprisingly, Sara was also crying. "There's plenty of fish in the sea Sar." Arc muttered to her as she wipes her tears. "oh geez.... Silver was a great dude." She mumbled. 

Then, a bright light engulfed Silver's dead body. As it turns out to be a bright pocket watch, Raven took it as it rests at her palm. Arc forced his way out of the crowd as he sits down at the wooden floor and rummages every pocket he could find in Silver's clothing. As he eyes seems like it sparkled, he took out a letter. He taps Raven's shoulder as Raven looks at him holding a letter. "Your brother wrote this if he died and asked me to give this to you if anything bad happened to him." He explained as Raven opened the letter and read what he wrote. Everyone including (Y/N) read it together in silence.

'Dear Raven,

If you're reading this, I'm already dead somehow. I know the future won't be bright anymore 'cause I'm not physically there with you, but I'll always be right beside you so don't worry. You aren't immobilized from... our real father's grasps anymore. You are embolden by mom and dad (A.K and Chronus) and I know even when I'm gone, they could take care of you. Well, do you really want to know why I always sacrifice my life for you?? 

Because, I don't want you to die in vain. You have to abide this Ave. I never wanted to leave you with our real father, thus his abuse to you. But please don't get the idea of masquerading as me. You are Raven Alice Ronan. My dearest and cutest little sister and a great fighter. I know you wouldn't let me down. And also I made a promise to, you guessed it probably or maybe not, Arcturus. Me and him promised if I died he'll take care of you, monitor you, and take caution to your physical body. But if he died, I will be more cautious to you. And also if a bright pocket watch and a red sould comes out of my body suddenly. Raven, take the pocketwatch to dad and tell him everything. Arc, take my soul so I could go to the Elysium and meet my real mother.

I may sound like an overprotective brother but I'm doing this for the sake of you and... Sara.

With love,

Silver Caleb Ronan

P.s
Raven, in my left jacket pocket there's another letter just for Sara. Give it to her only you and her can see it. Sorry Arc, but it's called privacy between an ex.'

Raven wipes her tears as (Y/N) hugs her also Tuse and Aust rubbed their heads to each of Raven's cheeks. "Are Aust and Tuse disturbing you (Y/N)??" She asked as (Y/N) shakes her head. The monsters from Glitchtale said there sorry over Silver's death to Raven.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alice: AWWWW SARA I NEVER KNEW YOU GOT AN EX

Sara: Not a good time to yell geez and yeah I had an ex, problem??

Alice: no, I thought you could kick someone in the balls.

Sara: Not Silver duhhhhhh

Arc: I wonder what did he wrote on the letter for you Sara

Sara: Well next chaptie

Everyone(excluding me if ya guys wanna know wut I'm suffering at the moment just message me I'll answer): SEE YA GUYS AT THE NEXT CHAPTIE BYEEEEEEE