A gruesome dream (Part 2)

Hehe guess what everyone!! I'm dating someone >< Well it's been like a few months ago but still!! Heh he made a fanfic at Wattpad and he haven't updated it so still impatient to see. This chapter is the Part 2 of Blurred memories not Blurred Lines by Robin Thickle XDDD okay more than less.... Let's get this rolling 

ENJOY!!!

P.S I'll make this chapter long dun worry :D also the song is for entertainment for you guys to read through the chapter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was floating in darkness, darkness overwhelmed me. As I saw a luminescence object, I quickly run to it since I'm scared and I know the Gaster's (long time not using them) are worried of me. I could hear the heavy footsteps and screams of my name from Comet and Bright. "Hello my daughter (Y/N)." A male voice rang out of nowhere. I turned to where the voice was heard to my ears as I was confronted with a male human. 'Holy shiet he looks like me' I thought as he kneels down over to my height and hugged me in a stiff grip. "Ummm.... I'm your daughter?? But I thought Amanda and Alex are my parents??" I asked him as he shooks his head. "That's your foster parents. I'm your real father. The name is Copper Lightvale" The male figure said as I widened my eyes. "Who's my mom then??" I asked as he scratches the back of his head and sweats nervously. "Can we get to the point instead??" He asked as I nodded. "I'm here to tell you that your Aunt Agate's creation, Bete Noire is after you with her friend--" "Chara. Yeah I know them alright they tried to kill my with many evil Sanses but it turns out that they were wrong." I interrupted him as he smiled and nodded in agreement. "Yes them, they ruined your life quite so." He said as I giggled at his expression. As he looked confused, he finally gets why I was laughing.

"You're a very special child, (Y/N)... But I'm sorry that your aunt has jeopardized your life." My unknown father apologized as I smiled nervously while shaking my hand gesturing 'no'. "Actually, I'm engrossed to all AU's now because of her creation!!" I exclaimed as he look shocked but he chuckled anyways and shrugged it off. After the talk, he started to glitch I took notice of this as he cupped my cheek and smiled sadly as he kissed my head and faded away into the darkness. "DAD!! No.... no no no no!!" I panicked as I heard voices mostly saying 'Death' and 'Failure'. I dropped down to the floor holing my head while crying and sobbing mostly trying to find help. Incidentally, a woman in an orangy and yellow hair and dress stood infront of me. I backed away while crying and said, "Who are you??". 

Firstly, she smiled warmly but then it turned out creepy and I heard her whispering "It's time to die (Y/N)."  I jolted up from the couch as Sara and Alice looked at me with fear. "(Y/N)?? Stay still alright??" She said as her palm radiated to the colour green and placed her palm upon my forehead healing me. "Your HP went down and we saw you whimpering and tossing around like a madman!! We were worried!!!" Alice told as she hugged me. "Don't do that again please." She whispered as I nodded. "I promise and besides I met my real father!!" I smiled as Alice and Sara seems surprised. "Oh wow that's very unexpected to be expected I guess.... And what did the nightmare surprised you again??" Alice asked as I remembered the woman. "Yeah there was a woman in an orangy and yellowish dress and hair. She did smiled at me warmly but then it turns out to be a creepy smile." I told her as Alice and Sara's eyes widened and looked at each other. "Excuse us for a minute (Y/N)." Sara said as she wraps her arms around Alice's shoulders and pulled her.

As curious as I got, I followed them secretly wanting to know what are they talking about. "Alice this is madness!! The witch of Bravery could be watching (Y/N) and ask Noire to fucking kill her instantly and in vain!! Who knows what kind of contraption they'll use to torture the fuck outta (Y/N)" She yelled as I got scared and as my prayers have been answered Alice's warm and nice voice rang out. "Calm down Sara..... We could protect her in anyways beside we could ask either Raven or Arc to help her or even Noir and Genese!!" Alice sighed. "I need to stop this weird anomalies but it seems that Chara haven't even come back with several informations from rummaging around every timeline to gather info's about the anomalies." Sara swayed some of her hair as she leans against the wall crossing her legs at the process. "I'm afraid that Chara could get into a bad conflict with someone I don't want to meet at the precise moment." She mumbled and Alice sighs. "What about (Y/N) though...." Alice asked as Sara shrugs. "I'm thinking of forcing Arc and Raven to protect her." She said calmly as Alice jawdropped. "You aren't seriously--" "I am serious right now. I can't take it anymore I'll go crazy around Noir and Chara... Or I'll send Raven to help you out or somehow like that." Sara explained but as she finished her sentence Alice glared at her. "Now let me ask you one simple question. Who is the General here, you or me??" She asked cockily. For the first time in forever, Sara apologized to her. 

"You. Sorry okay. But about sending Arc or Raven I'll prefer Raven though. Arc could scare the fuck outta her and well Arc could be a creep something like that. So yeah" Sara suggested as Alice nodded in agreement. "Correct. Raven does also have astonishing new powers that recently she had just discovered. But she did had that perplexed look on her face when she discovered it I barely could hold my laugh back then." Alice snorted as Sara snorted too. "Well, it's settled then I'll call Raven to help ya protect (Y/N). And I'll kill those anomalies with Arc. Whoop whoop!! Bestie time moments for me and Arc are so rare this is a time I could spend time with him yeah!!!" Sara exclaimed as Alice facepalmed. "Don't chill too much though. It could ruin our mission." Alice told her as she nodded. "This talk turns out to be a gossip." Sara joked mischieviously. Alice groaned as they opened the room I quickly ran back to the living room and flopped into the couch and mess my hair up so it could fool them that I was lazy watching tv. 

Alice and Sara went back as Sara coughed. "Where's the Sanses??" She asked as I shrugged. "Who knows--" "We're here." Classic says as all of them went to the living room. "Creepy but okay I gotta go I'm leaving Alice here with someone I'll call. See ya on the other flip side!!" She exclaimed as Alice teleported her away. "Geez...." She sighs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emily(Author-chan): Sorry school has been a bitch and that's why I updated this so lateee

Sara: Anywhos..... Vote if you like this chapter

Alice: Or put this on your library to see the next update 

Arc: And stay tuned

All: SEE YA GUYS BYEEEEEEE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~