Knowing more about them

Sorry I had to take a break from writing and from that I got more inspired and now the story is gonna continue like the BABTQFTIM but I will kinda change it a lil so yeh. Get ready for some surprises peeps on the next upcoming chapters and this one ^^ :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 person POV

When Sara declared to move on, all of the questers began to walk to reach their destination. But they had to have some stops. Why? Cause, Bendy's Ink Illness and a little Alice breakdown but that was nothing compare what (Y/N) have dealt with. As they continue to walk, suddenly they came across a river. "The map is curling up to an ice cream cone!!" Cuphead spoke as Bendy scoffs at him, "Or it could be just pointing at something." But Boris pouted as it just pointed down to the river "Pointing to what!! That's just a river." "I've seen this.... It's so familiar" Felix muttered as Alice, Sara and (Y/N) shut silent not knowing what it was. But everything was so fast; that symbol started acting up on it's own. It then started rising up, and with a little twist it created a small portal right beside them. Felix got sucked it as Bendy and Boris grabbed him on to help him as all of them got sucked into the portal including Sara, Alice and (Y/N)

Everyone got separated as Felix and (Y/N) found Jackpot and dried themselves, Bendy was trying to wake up an unconscious Cuphead and Sara as Alice, Boris and Mugman was nowhere to be found. 

"Come on.... Don't do this right now..." Bendy, trying to wake Cuphead up, sounded worried as Cuphead coughed he sighed in relief. "Oh! Thank goodness...". "You ok dude?" Bendy asked to Cuphead as he holds his head, "Oww my fregin head..." He moans out in pain, "Ouch... Your.... Face..," Bendy muttered, "Whatever, just where the hell are we?" He asked him. Bendy shrugged not knowing how to answer. "Seriously Cups. Is your eye alright?" Bendy asked again deeply concerned about him as Cuphead raises his hair as his swollen eye barely look normal. "Things are blurry but I guess it still functions, where are the other anyway?" He asked. "One thing's for sure, they're not around here so we better go look for them." Bendy stated but before he could find the others. They both still have an unconscious Sara to get awake.

Bendy shook her shoulder as she groans in pain and started to open her eyes. Her hat wasn't on her head it was on top of a stone near to her. "Ughhhh..... What happen??" She ask standing up while rubbing her eyes. "Got sucked in a portal, you okay though?" Cuphead asked as Sara nods. "I guess I mean I could still see things so yeah." She shrugs. As Sara touched her head she pat her head not knowing her hat wasn't on top of her head. "No no nu-uh where's my hat...." She looks at the stone and grabs the hat and puts it on. Bendy and Cuphead just saw a side of Sara that they have never saw before. She was actually dazzling without her hat but they decided not to tell knowing how awkward it could get.

"MUGSS!!! JACKPOT!!" As soon Cuphead yelled that he bumped into the stone wall as Bendy and Sara snickered, "Watch out" Bendy teased as Cuphead groaned. "Gee thanks.".  "Well I think you need a nurse Cups, a very hot one too." Bendy snickered as Cuphead bashfully looked away, blushing in the process. Sara knew what Alice had said to her the other night was wrong and decided not to get sad of that easily. "Heeey, what's with the look Cup? You got someone in mind?" Bendy joked at him as Cuphead blushed more. "I-It's no big deal. Shut up" He answers nervously. 

'Sure she save my brother but still she's a bossy bitch. Why did I fall for her...' Cuphead thought. "Come on tell me!!" Bendy grinned as Cuphead grew annoyed and answered back, "Fuck off Bendy!". Sara laughed at them both as if Bendy and Cuphead were two little meddling kids fighting over a piece of candy. 

Meanwhile, Alice woke up with an unconscious Boris beside her as she shook him he slowly wakes up. "Are you alright Boris??" She asked looking at him as something growled behind them. A huge spider was there as Boris and Alice ran for their lives. "My bag!!!!!" Boris yelled as Alice just pulled his hand, "We could get your bag later!!" She yelled. Sadly, Boris got injured by the ferocious monster. SKADOOSHHH!! It came from their direction as Mugman grabs Alice's and Boris's hands. "What are you to staring at!! Run!!!!" He yelled as Boris and Alice looks happy seeing him rescue them. They finally ran to a nearly isolate place as Mugman ask them, "Are you both alright??" as Boris and Alice hugs him. Mugman chuckled and pats both of their heads. 

Back with the trio, Sara holds Cuphead's hand to direct him where to go as Bendy leads to where they're going and boasted to them. "Don't worry I'm looking to where I'm goin..." As Bendy and Sara step on a hole. "IIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN" They all yelled as they slide down.

"Oh man! I told you not to insist! Now I feel bad for ruining your scarf." Boris said apologetically. Alice sat there trying treat Boris's wound. "Hehe! It's ok" Mugman cheered. ZOOM! A sound was heard by the three of them. "Do you hear that?" Boris asked them as Alice and Mugman nodded. "Boris! Alice! Get behind me now!" Mugman charges his finger ready to shoot anything that jumps in front of them.

'Oh shit oh shit oh shit' Bendy thought as he tries to stop himself from falling and raises his hands like a gymnast finishing their performance, "I'm ok!!" He smiles cutely as he gets bumped by Sara and Cuphead as they three roll like a ball and made Bendy at the bottom, squashed like a fly from their huge body(Dun give this the wrong idea). "Ugh, this is getting ridiculous." Cuphead touches his floofy hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author-chan(Me): So!!! That's done

Sara: Talk about finishing this without procastinating

Alice: Yeah people might think this book died

Author-chan(Me): Sheesh, you two!!

Sara: So stay tuned for the next chaptie

Alice: Vote if you like this chaptie

Raven: Or put this book on your private library or public library if you wanna know the next update

Arc: And we will see you guys on the next chaptie

All: BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~