A Timekeeper's daughter and a Demigod

huehuehuehue.... UPUPUPUPUPU--- why am I laughing like Monokuma from Danganropa... Anyways!!! I'm sinning too much. Why you ask?? I ship my 18 yo male oc with a 13 yo girl oc togethah. And my friends think it's pedophile!! Excuse me, 5 years difference is better than being with a 65 yo man. LOL. ANywhos let's get the show on the road.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alice created a portal and it shows me and the Sanses an older male and a younger female. " 'Sup Al." The female spoke as Alice waves. "Arc y'know you could leave Raven with me. Jfc I won't hurt her." She said casually as Arc shrugs. "Well so much for that... I was just tagging along Raven to go here. So well y'know, reasons." Alice groaned "Staph being protective." She give Arc that flat face. Raven chuckled and gestured Arc to go into the portal. Arc ruffled Raven's hair as he went into the portal as the portal disappear. Alice clear her throat and stared at Raven with a evil michieviously look at her face as she folded her hands together and rest her folded hands at her chin. "Why were you late??" Alice asked as Raven answered but she look nervous"Well, I got stuck in traffic jam--" "That's one shot down. Tell me the truth." Alice interupted. I hid behind G who was actually looking reluctantly calm. Raven sighed "Alright fine. My dad assigned me... Well--" Raven stopped and whispered to Alice. Alice's eyes widened "Da fuq??" She cussed as some of the Sanses looks proud some of them looks disgusted or annoyed. "I know right... Well it's call family isn't??" Raven leans on the couch. "Oh right I forgot. Silly me!! (Y/N) and big bro's. This is Raven. Raven Alice Ronan." Alice introduced her as Raven waves. "Not related to Alice but yeah." She shrugs. 

Raven reminds me of Sans.... Or it must be in her timeline she does acts like Sans. "Hey Raven?? What did you whispered to Alice about?? I'm just curious though if you don't want to answer it's fine." I asked her as Raven inhaled and then exhaled. "I'm the daughter of the Timekeeper in Wonderland. Funny, right?? Well... not pretty much a real daughter to my dad cause I don't look like him. But I fooled alot of people that I'm his real daughter and they believe it somehow cause me and him got alot things in common. And so he asked me to be the next Timekeeper." Raven sighed as she shrugs. "Anywhos, I heard things about you (Y/N). Good and bad, doesn't matters though." She shrugs. Jesus fucking Christ!! Creepy, but I predicted that Sara told her. "And who was the guy just now??" I asked as Alice snorted. "Her boyfriend. Arcturus Caugliero." Alice answered as me and the Sanses eyes (and eyesockets) widened. "How old is he!!??" Ink yelled as Alice replied casually. "18 years old" Ink looks at Raven and laughs nervously. "And how old are you Raven??" "13 years old. Yeah I know the age gap but it's better dating an 18 years old better than a 50 years old guy." Raven replied as everyone turned dead silent.

 "Anywhos.... What's Arc job or his speciality??" I asked as Raven smiled. "He's a demigod, believe it or not again." She answered as I gotten interested in the conversation... "Who's his dad or mom?? Zeus?? Oh oh!! Lemme guess Bellona!!??" I asked excitingly as she chuckled. "No, Hades." Alice answered as I stared at Raven in awe. "That's. AWESOME!!! A God of Death as a parent?? How cool is that!!" I hold Raven's hand and jump up and down.

"Hahaha. Say that infront of Arc instead not me." She smiles. Believe it or not, Raven is a charming girl. No. She has that charismatic aura around her that makes people attracted to her. "Alice, there is an upheaval thing going on at Arc's timeline ya think you can help me??" She asked as Alice noded. 

~Timeskipe~

I flopped at the couch and right next to me is Ink and also G. Alice and Raven was nowhere to be found. "Hey (Y/N)??" Ink looks at me as I answered by making my head go up. "So umm I've been thinking about this.. And well umm." His face flushed in rainbow dust spread across his bone-y cheeks. "For the w-whole journey, you d-didn't gain LOVE or L.O.V.E but you g-gain.... love instead." He stutters as I blushed insanely. "I-Ink!! You d-don't h-have to s-say that y'know." I blushed as he chuckled. "Awwww I'm out!!" G yelled as me and Ink quickly pulled him back. "NOPE!!" We both yelled together. "Awww geez why??" G whined cutely. I blushed deeply as I noticed that Alice is back but there wasn't any sign of Raven with her. Ink quickly stand up and rushed to her healing any wounds or bruise he could find on Alice. "Where's Raven??" I asked as Alice suddenly looked away. "Taken as hostage.... by THEM." Alice said sternly. "If I had just concentrated and my reflexes didn't failed me, I could have saved Raven from Akumu..."  She sighed and curls up to a ball. I hugged her as she uncurls her body. "Don't worry we'll get her back just like how Sara and us get you back.", I smiled serenely, "Incidentally, we're going to need Sara back also maybe a little help from Arc too." I scratched the back of my head while chuckling nervously. "That's a quite of sardonic personality from you (Y/N)." Alice answered serenely.

"So be it, I'll call Arc and Sara. Those two better done something useful better than playing video games." Alice groans and cringed at the 'video games' part. Me, Ink and G chuckled at Alice's concern and perplexed look. "Well then let's pack up some stuffs that we need and get to save Raven!!" I exclaimed as Alice chuckled. "It's not that easy y'know rescuing Raven but lucky for you I have a plan at mind. First, we have to go to the Timekeeper's castle or should I say the Kingdom of Time. Second, we need to sneak to Raven's room and get her cane. Third, we need to teleport to Glitchtale and go into the abandoned house where I was kidnapped again. And lastly, beat the shit outta Betty and Chara once and for all." Alice proudly explained as G did a thumbs up and Ink nodded. "Time to call Sara again." Ink groaned as he teleports to get Sara.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author-chan(Me): FINALLY, finish this chapter in a week. Dangit. So next chaptie is songfic but this time it isn't Sara who's gonna fight. *drum rolls* It's gonna be Alice with also a mixture of Arc in it so Huheuhueheuheuhe

Alice: Vote if you like this chapter

Sara: Or put this into your library so you know the next update 

Arc: And stay tuned for the next chapter

All: SEE YA AT THE NEXT CHAPTIE BYEEEEEEEEEEEE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~