Saving the children of Time (Part 1 and half of part 2)

Yes..... This will have a slight part 2 sorry sorry and sorry for like making a chapter which has a part 1 and part 2 becos!! I'm scared I would have no time to write this chapter in one piece so it would be better if it had a part 2 yeah so sorry but let's get this show on the road!!!!!! Also the song is for fun and also that's like Alice's first theme somehow like that. And that's what Chronus looks like. He's from Lost Alice a game at Facebook. And Raven's cane is like that but medium sized

Enjoy~~!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Ink called Sara and Arc, Arc is sitting at the couch with a mug of tea at his hands and also a sleeping Sara on his shoulder. I was sitting at the couch as Alice flops to the couch right next to me. "Scared??" She asked me as I shake my head. "I'm actually pretty excited to see you guys fight again. Also the new place they kept Raven as a hostage to them. I hope they didn't done anything bad to her." I told her as she nods in agreement. Then, Sara woke up as Arc ruffles her hair "Already awake hmm??" He teased her as Sara pushes Arc's face away from hers. "Shut up.... I was tired doing my job y'know. It was super duper duper exhausting. I had to get Chara safe from a teensy wensy trouble she got into at a timeline. So I gotta fight the person but good thing my soft side was with me or else.... You know what could happen right Arc??" Sara looks at Arc as he nods. "No need to ask me anymore."

I smiled as Ink came back. He nods to Arc as he stood up with Sara. "Let's go (Y/N). And Alice, lead the way." "Be my guest then." Alice said to Ink as she opens a portal and jumps in. Sara and Arc followed her as me and Ink was last to jump into. 

We arrived at a dark place. "Welcome to the kingdom of Time! Now stay put to me and also quiet. I don't want Chronus a.k.a Raven's dad to know if we're here." Alice explained as we all nodded. We silently follow Alice to what she tells us Raven's bedroom. As Alice almost sneaked into Raven's room, sounds of footsteps were heard. "Everyone inside now!!" Alice ordered as me, Ink, G, Error and Sara rushed to get inside. Alice quickly shut the door. "Alice?? Where's Raven?? She should be here right now." A soft voice rang over the empty corridor. I open the door abit and I was met with a flaxen-colored hair with unreadable green eyes. "Heyyyyyyyyyy Mr Chronus." Alice casually said as she did the gun fingers. "Just call me Chronus. Are you about to go inside Raven's room??" He asked as Alice shakes her head. "I was just finished talking with her." Alice smiled nervously. "Raven!!??" Chronus knocks the door. I immediately did a voice that may help. 

"Yeah dad??" I said, trying to imitate Raven's voice. "Oh!" Chronus stopped for awhile. Is he tricked into my trap?? Oh no. "Psst, (Y/N)." G called me as I turned to look at him I saw Error holding a cane with a big circular glass thingy with dark blue-purple-ish feathers hanging around the sides. (Below, the picture is Raven's father, from a game (yes) and wut the cane looks like only more smaller)

 (Below, the picture is Raven's father, from a game (yes) and wut the cane looks like only more smaller)

Error smirked as Ink did a thumbs up. "We found it" He whispers as I nodded. Alice nervously laughed as Chronus heard the shuffling in Raven's room a.k.a where we're at. Chronus quickly opens the door but to Ink and Error, we teleported away quickly. Alice took a glance at the room and also teleports out. As Chronus turns to talk with Alice again, he took noticed she was gone. 'I think I need more sleep than I actually needed' He thought.

We arrived back again at Glitchtale. Alice was leading us to the place since she was there the first time. We ran and ran as we got to the abandoned place again there was Glitchtale!Frisk and everyone standing infront of the door. We all hid in some near trees to the house. We saw Asgore, Toriel, Asriel, Gaster, Papyrus, and Undyne the remaining monsters. Alice gestured us to go in the house by the window. We all did it as Alice was the one who went downstairs making us guarding the door.

Alice's POV

Shit. That was my first thought of this rescue mission. Everything is going to be fine. But it wasn't. I went downstairs quietly. I saw Raven hung up to the wall just like how evil scientists run their experiments if the subject is a human. Raven is squirming around like crazy as Akumu was guarding her. "Kumu!! We got visitors!!" Betty yelled from afar as Akumu went to her. Betty and Chara headed to the direction which are the stairs a.k.a where I am. I quickly teleported behind Raven's experiment desk thingy. As they both went upstairs, I hoped that Sara and the others got good plans. I immediately went infront of Raven trying to free her. "Al! Good to see you. Mind freeing me and Silver??" Raven looks at me as I nodded. "Oh hey there Alice!" Silver smiles like a gentleman he is. With his black raven hair closing his right eye, intelligent brown eyes, he's a perfect gentleman on a run but also a killer on the other side. 

As I freed them in no time, I heard a loud groan. "FUCKING DIPSHIT THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR HURTING REI AND CHARA!!" Sara yelled. Raven and Silver quickly ran upstairs as they saw Ink and Sara fighting Chara and Betty as G, Error and (Y/N) took shelter inside Glitchtale!Gaster's green shield. I summoned my blasters as I aim it to Chara and Betty. 

"Get ready to meet the best time of your life!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sara: Well that took quite awhile

Arc: Mhmmm

Alice: Is Emily alright??

Emily(Me/Author-chan): *is quiet*

Sara: It's because of that little shitty guy!!!

Raven: SHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Arc: GEez, well stay tuned for the next chapter

All(except me): BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~