Four

Sorry if this short..its late here but I wanted to post it so I came up with something real fast so I hope you don't get mad at me I'm sorry!!!

Warning:not edited

When I woke up, I didn't know where I am. I look around and just see plain darkness. It is pitch dark.

I move and my stomach hurts, I look down and I'm half naked. The cuts on my stomach were bandaged. I try to sit up but a hand stops me.

I jump.

"Lie down. You're still hurt." It's Sangwoo.. I immediately do what he says. He's just beside me, I turn and see his face.

He looks..different.

The normal Sangwoo would have a cold stare while this Sangwoo... His eyes are different.. Much more..softer..

He caresses my cheek slightly and smiles "You look so cute when you sleep." The words he is saying is creepy yet warming. I don't know what to say.

"Sangwoo?" I'm confused. He just smiles and tells me to go to sleep. I nod and close my eyes, he cuddles with me. We lay on his bed together, his hands wraps my waist. His warmth..I'm not that used to it.

I fall asleep in his embrace and the next day I wake up on his bed. He's gone. I sit up and start to crawl on the ground.

He comes in and sees me he picks me up and I'm surprised.

"I made breakfast." He smiles, I'm surprised again, he made me breakfast?

He never did that before..

I sit on the chair and he sits in front on me and eats. I stare and he looks at me and says" Hey. Eat,you're going to be hungry."

I eat and he smiles again.

He smile so much.. I'm happy

Suddenly the door bell rings he kindly stands up and gets to the door. He talks at the door for a while and suddenly he looks back with a horrific look.

"Hide."

{to be continued