Twelve

"Aah~aah~Sangwoo~harder!Aah!" He pounds into me,I feel good...

"You look like a whore." He bites my collar bone, I moan in pleasure.

I love the pain..

Harder..

I cling onto his neck and my hips move by his own, grinding myself onto him.

His cock keeps hitting my prostate.

"Aah! Sangwoo~Love you~"He digs his fingers into my hair and looks at me with a smirk. His hands hold onto my cock.

"Wha..what are you? Aaah!! Sangwoo~I want~to come! Please~"I look at him with my messed up face,he looks at me with an interested face.

"Don't come yet."

"But..Aaah!" He rams his cock deeper,his hands on my hips pushing me up and pulling me down.

I can't anymore..

Aah

I came..

He fills me up with his cum,he lays me on the bed and pinches me on the cheek.I look at him and smile.

"Night." He kisses my forehead and goes to sleep. He hugs me and I'm in his arms.

So warm.

Lately,Sangwoo has been craving sex..

We do it frequently.

What's up with him?

I lay on the soft pillow,closing my eyes.Suddenly,his phone rings.I look at him, he's fast asleep.

Well,I'll take the phone.

I rustle through the clothes and I take his phone, I open it and it's a girl's wallpaper?

Who is she?

I look at the text someone sent to him,it's cheesy...

And it's a girl's name..Jieun..

'Honey,when are you coming again? I'll be here waiting for you~'

Who the fuck is she?!

I swipe up to see the recent texts and it's about a hook up or something.

Is he cheating on me?!

I glare at Sangwoo, and then I look at the phone.

What should I do?

I'll fucking kill this girl.

I put back the phone and lay on the bed, thinking about how I should get rid of this Jieun girl.

You're going to get it..

~.~

"I'm going out Bum." He wears his shoes at the hallway, I sit on the kitchen table and smile.

"Okay. Come back earlier!"I smile while he gives me a kiss and walks out.

I bet he's going to find this Jieun girl.

I'm going to follow him..but how?

I look outside the door,Sangwoo is still walking on the road..he's heading for a corner.

I'll follow him,just to see where he's going to.

I'm going to kill you.

Jieun.

~.~

I look at the documents, missing people .. Where have they gone?! Where are there? There's also one from another police station!

"I'm taking the car." I rustle my hair, the card on my clothes shine. I take the keys and head out.

I'm Seungbae.

I'm in charge of the missing cases of the residents.

Recently,so many people have gone missing.. Even policemen are going missing.

Where could they be?

I drive the car around the residents and I see someone unfamiliar.. A boy?

"What is he doing?" I see him around the corner following someone.

A stalker?

I look at him and it reminds me of a picture I took. It's..

The boy!

He's been missing for months now!

I park the car and start following him, he doesn't seem to notice as he's too focused.

I follow him around the corner and when the time is right, I tap his shoulder, he jumped.

~.~

He's going to the café.

It's the girl!

Sangwoo's holding his waist,and they're flirting with each other...

After looking, I feel this sour feeling in my heart. My eyes are dripping.

He hasn't had enough?

Sangwoo...

I thought you loved me..

I look at the scene with a sour heart, I feel something on my shoulder suddenly.

I jump, I move my head behind and I see a officer..

Shit!

"I'm an officer. Are you any chance Yoonbum?" He takes out his card,my legs are numb and I fall into his arms.

I can't feel anything.

I just feel so sad..

My eyes overflow with running tears, he clings onto me trying not to make me fall.

"Hey,are you okay? Can you stand?" He supports me, I feel someone looking at me from behind.

This familiar glare.

It's Sangwoo and..

Jieun.

"Sangwoo?" He glares at me with a disappointed look, he's angry.

But...

"Sangwoo..I didn't mean.."

"Hello sir, do you know him?" The officer looks at him, he sighs and answers "I'm afraid you have the wrong guy. I don't know him."

His words pierces my heart bit by bit, my heart shatters as he walks away with the girl.

The officer looks at my pathetic face as I sob in his arms.

"Sir,I'll take you somewhere else..would you care to follow me back?"

I'm thrown away..

Where can I go?

I nod, he brings me into his car. He steers the steering wheel and we head to a bar.

I was only in love with his other side..

The side that was never there..

It never was there..

I've been lying to myself..

I'm such a retard.

[[to be continued