Seven

"Aaah!!" A knife stabbed beside my head, he looks at me and chuckles.

"Hehe..you're so cute.." He caresses my face making me tremble, he smiles and plants a kiss on my face, my face is stained with blood.

I'm scared... The smell of blood chokes me and I cough, the red blood makes me feel..guilty.

"Bum. Join me would you?" Sangwoo goes down the basement, he looks at me with a smile, I nod and he takes me down the stuffy basement and puts me in a chair, on the opposite side of the chair was a woman..

Lifeless woman.

My heart raced and my face flushed white, what is he planning to do with me?

"Hey..you're much paler than her." He looks at the lifeless body and pulls her ginger hair, her horrific twisted expression, my sweaty palms are clenched and I take a deep breath.

"Normally I would let the petty girl live, but now...not so much." He looks at the girl than me, his face is cheerful for some reason, my forehead keeps sweating. I don't know if it's because of the heat or its just myself.

"You won. You happy?" He walks over to me armed with a knife, I forcefully let out a smile and reply him nicely "Yes.."

He looks at me and laughs, "Hahahaa...such a slut." He pulls my hair up, my eyes are lined up with his, his eyes show no sign of mercy, it's plain black.

"Aaah!"

"Look. If you want to stay alive, do everything I tell you to..or else..."

"You'll end up like her." He lets out a horrifying smile while glaring at me, I can feel his heat.. I nod quickly and he lets go of my hair, I fall on the ground. He steps on me and my eyes tear up.

"Hey you're naked aren't you? Perfect." He kneels down and he starts to run his hands all over my torso, my breathe begins to become hoarse, he doesn't stop.

"Why are you doing this?" I beg for him to stop, he ignores me and starts going downwards.

"Haah.." He is suffocating me with his lips, he licks my upper lip and starts teasing me. He makes me pant for breath, and I moan, he's impressed and he brings me upstairs.

"Beg for it." I lay on the bed with him on top of me,what? I look down, I'm hard.

"Sangwoo..please don't.."

"What?" His hand that's armed with the knife gets close to my throat..the cold metal makes me shiver, he is going to slit my throat..

"Beg."

"Please..master."

"Good boy."

Someone..anyone..

Help.

{to be continued