Five

He hid immediately, the kitchen cabinet was just the right size for him. He hid inside and sweat dripped.

My heart is beating so fast.

What's happening?

His palms became sweaty and he heard a thumping noise circling the room.

It wasn't just Sangwoo up there.

He heard another voice, a deep voice.. He had never heard of it before..

Who is this?

"Mr Sangwoo..you have a pet cat or anything? I heard some complains from your neighbors.." The deep voice scared Yoombum to death, he covered his lips trying to shut himself up.

"Well, officer.. I don't have a cat. You see..I don't really like animals. I live in quite a quiet place as you can see.. Hardly anyone lives here..so I'm just surprised that you have complains." It's Sangwoo's voice..

Wait a minute..

Officer?

I can escape!

But...even if I escape..

Where could I go?

Back there..?

No...I don't want..

Yoonbum thought to himself.

I'll just stay here..

It's better than 'there'...

The memories start to roll in my head...the screams..the pain...

'Him'

That monster..

"I hate you!"

No...stop..

"Yoonbum..I love you that's why I'm..."

No..you don't..

"You weirdo..Get out of this school already!!"

Please..stop

"It's all your fault."

"No!!!"

The past is too much for him. The only way to let go of the pressure on him was crying......

His tears roll down, his scream unleashed from his throat. His sobs echo the cabinet, when he finished his sobbing, he realizes.

He's dead meat..

The officer is still out there..he heard me...

Oh no..

Footsteps come closer to him and his heart pounded.. A string of light shines on his face making his vision being blinded.

He could not see the person's face.. The figure hold him tightly.

Was it the officer or Sangwoo who was holding him?

[to be continued