Fifteen

I'm suppose to be studying but...I'm so bored:) so here's a new chapter tadaaa~~ I'll be posting depending on my mood, after finals it'll be back to normal~ so hold on to me!! Less A/N and more story, sorry!! Here you are

"Bum~Wake up~" I wake up the raven,he crawls up from the futon.He looks at me,scared, he hides in a corner.

"Y..yes?" I'm amused by his terrified movements, going forward unlocking his chains,I pick him up as his dress falls.

I chained him up,he won't leave me again...

hahahahaha...he's mine..

"Let's have dinner~Here~Eat~" I place him on the table, he looks at me with a faint forced smile, I pick up the spoon and shove it inside his mouth.

He coughs , I pat his back and apologize,"I'm sorry.."

He just wipes it away and opens his mouth.

He's in my control now..

An he won't ever run away again..

He'll never see that man again..

"Bum..do you love me?" I press against him, I can smell his faint scent of sweat, he moves back slightly, pulling away our distance.

"I.."

~.~

I'm already doing my best at pleasing him..

Is he not pleased?

He smiles in a creepy way, he's pushing against me, the bloody smell is filling my nose trills.

It's so choking..

"I..do! Why are thinking that? You're thinking too much silly." I smile at him, he seems pleased and feeds me another spoon of porridge.

I swallow down every scoop, I don't want to make him angry, or else he might do something to Seungbae.

I don't want him to get hurt..

All I can do is please this pyscho so he doesn't do anything stupid.

I hate him so much..

"Bum..what are you thinking?" He picks up my hand and presses it to his face.

I want to scratch away his face right now.

I glance at the blade on the kitchen counter, it's so near yet so far..

If I can reach it..

"Nothing."

"Is it?"

"Yeah.."

He smiles with an impressed look, he takes away the bowl on my table and washes it.

The sharp blade beside him, I stare at it, I want o take it. He's not looking at me right now..

Maybe I can..

I slip my hands to the counter and I grab the blade. He doesn't notice a thing and when he finishes the dishes, he looks at me and kneels.

"Marry me Bum." A ring sparkling, he takes my hand and looks at me with big puppy eyes.

I shrug and open my mouth, with a faint smile I take out my hand "Okay."

I can see that he's happy right now, he slides the ring through my ring finger.

"Sangwoo.." I slowly take out the knife, he's too happy to notice.

"Yes?"

"I have something for you." I grab it tightly and slowly taking it up.

"What is it?" He smiles, I raise up the blade and swing it.

"Surprise."

((To be continued