7 (Ladies..... RIP Mr.Fish...)

That was definitely Hercules. Burr looked over to you with a confused face. "Just stay up here, that's probably you know who", you assured. He nodded his head and went back to reading his poetry. You rushed downstairs to see Hercules in the front door frame with the door, of course, wide open. "Herc, man, did you kick the door down again?" He put a hand over his heart and made is mouth into the shape of an 'O'. He furrowed his eyebrows to look even more offended.  He sassily walked over to you.

"How darETH thou accuse me of such bullshitETH. Thy cannot believeETH this bullshitETH so why art thouETH shut upETH", he said in a really corny medieval accent. "You got spit all over my face, you dork!", you said while laughing in between your words. "Okay, okay, I'll get you a handkie", he said while going behind the counter and grabbing one.

"And for your information, Miss (Y/N)", he said sassily while rummaging through your cabinets to find a handkie. "I unlocked the door with the spare key you gave me, THEN I kicked it down." "At least you didn't break the door in half this time", you said with a sigh. "I know right?!"

"There's spit in my eyes I can't see anything, man", you said as you stumbled into the wall. Your eyes started to water, trying to get your brother's spit out of there. "STHorry!" You felt the cloth wipe the crap off of your eyes. Then you were could only see a pair of brown eyes curiously looking at yours. "Herc I'm pretty sure you can't see the spit if about half got dissolved in my eye and the other half is on that handkerchief." He grumbled and walked away. "Well I think I could do it", he mumbled under his breath. "I got keen eyesight! Keen!", he declared.

"Yep, sure.. So why are you where again?" "Well it's almost 3:00, duh. I came here to check on you." "And?" "And..!!!", he yelled with his index finger in the air. "You're not ready", he said while pointing at your outfit. "What? But I'm already changed, and I'm still not ready technically", you said thinking about what you have upstairs. "Well on top of whatever you still have to do, you need do put on those black boots. You look like a pretty flimsy dudette in those high socks", he said examining your pants. "True, true, I'll change. Anything else?", you asked. "Nope", he said while popping the 'p'. "Well then go on. Shoo! Make sure Laffy and Jack are down there", you said while pushing him out the door. "Okay I'm going, I'm going", he said while running off.

"Finally..", you said while groggily walking back up the stairs. When you opened the door, you immediately slumped on the couch next to Burr with your face in the cushion. "Brother issues?", he asked. "Don't be a smartass", you said with the couch muffling your voice. "What?", he asked getting a little closer. "I said I already know this", you said(lied) a little louder. "Oh", was all he said. "I just need my boots", you said while turning around and sitting up.

"I thought I saw a pair against the bookshelf over to the right", he said not looking up from his book. You looked over to see your boots lazily placed against the bookshelf. You shrugged and walked over. 1 centimeter tall heel, Herc was right on that after all.

You popped a squat and pulled your boots on your feet and up to your knees. "At least now if one of the guys decides to be stupid, I can chase them around and ground them to a pulp." Burr looked over to you. "Why couldn't you do it in a dress? You seem like quite the extremist." You cleared your throat and tried to say it in a prudey British accent, "'It is a disgrace that such a fine young lady would humiliate herself and her family just to rush, honestly her parents ought to be ashamed!' That's the potential bull I get from running as a female. If they would've just left me alone she'd be here."

Burr got up and out a hand on your shoulder. "What happened?"

"Nope. Not even going to get into that", you said while shaking your head. "There's been plenty of incidents incidents where I'm lectured on how to be a gender, but it'd be insensible of me to list every sob sexist story. I'm not against wearing dresses, trust me. Those things can make anyone feel beautiful, but if I want to kick my little brother in the crotch in public, I better be wearing pants", you said with a laugh.