His Say

(QUICK NOTE PLEASE READ: Not many things in this time period are taken slow. If I had it my way, things would be. Just look at Alex and Eliza's relationship. Asking for marriage in 2 weeks.

I love slow relationships, it builds knowledge of the person you're crushing on. But I just gotta think about (Y/N)'s situation in this book. I give her that sense, but not all the way like someone in 2017 would. She might think marriage is suitable at LEAST a month of knowing the person.

I'm sorry if this changes your perspective of the book, but that's just the 1700s for you. )

"Would you like to introduce us, please (Y/N)?"

You looked away from Hercules and towards the girls. "Oh, um. Schuylers, this is my brother, Hercules", you said gesturing to him. Angelica waves with just her wrist and fingers as the other two just stare. "So who's older?", she asked. "She is, actually", Herc said while pointing down at you. You smiled in triumph."Strange how genetics work", Eliza said while fumbling with her dress. After a very awkward moment of silence, you pulled Herc out of the room and into the hallway. "So what's up bro?", you asked still holding his arm. "I got your note and didn't believe it, but I guess I was wrong. You're friends with people who are as crazy rich as the Schuylers and they are the Schuylers." "Hey! You're acting like that's impossible for someone like me!" "Weeellll.." You laughed. "Okay okay, you're right but I'm fine here. Did you want to stay?", you asked knowing Angelica might be interested in his status in the war. "As long as I'm in a room alone with them with the door locked, why not?" You flicked him in the forehead and he erupted in laughter. "Don't view them as things to fuck!" You knew it was bad to laugh but you did anyways. It was funny to think of them if they did act like that."Alright, but wouldn't you want to tell them, y'know, more about yourself?", you asked while pushing him towards the room. "Nah, I think I'll split. I've still got several suits to design and the past week got me really behind schedule." You said your goodbyes as a maid quickly showed him the way out. You walked back into the girls' room but as you walked in, something hit you in your shoulder where you fell on the cold hard ground at the square. The pain hit you hard. You quickly clutched the spot and kneeled down on the floor.

"Sssss OOOW sssss aaaaaahhh. Sssss Aaaaaaaah..!"

(Family Guy)

"Angelica!", Peggy yelled

"Sorry! But you have to be prepared for anything!"

"Just get me some ice or something. pLEASE", you yelled out to them. They all scrambled to find a servant to get ice right away.

*******

BURR

As I'm reading her response, I can't help but feel victorious. How did I sweet-talk a woman like that apparently so well? Anyone with common sense could tell that she didn't even think before writing back. She was too baffled to care what was being written on the paper. It's so sloppy. There's even a grammatical error.

Dear Mr. Burr,
Sir, are you trying to flatter me? I do not mind, but give me notice. I had no idea I had such an impressive imprint on you. If anything, I thought you were somewhat disgusted by my actions. It makes me so happy to know you feel like that. I'm absolutely flattered that you'd take time away from the importance of your life to communicate with someone like me and do nothing but compliment me. You certainly know how to make people feel a certain way- specifically blush. Thank you for every word you've said about me. It's truly heartwarming.
Honestly, how dare you flatter me without me consent, for you have turned me into a mind of blizzards of questions and blurs of unfinished fantasies and desires.