Ebony & Ivory Discussion Group

No, this isn't a chapter, but something exciting that I've created that I'd love you all to be a part of. I've created a closed Ebony & Ivory Discussion Group on facebook where we can chat about all things Ebony & Ivory! It's a place where we can all laugh together, and cry together - but in a cool way (bonus points if you get the reference!) 

Ideally it would be cool to see people posting about new chapters and even refer back to old ones occasionally. You can post your theories, opinions, and feelings, and even ask me questions (though I can't promise I'll answer it how you want me to, as I'd hate to ruin the ending for you all!) I'd also love to offer free chapter competitions to give people the opportunity to read chapters of my story for free!

Ideally I'd love for everyone to treat members with a mutual respect, and for it to be a place where people feel safe to chat, and even make new friends! Bullying won't be tolerated on the page, though I'm confident enough to know you're all above that :) I'd love for you all to get involved, even for those who consider themselves to be ghost readers.

If you're interested in joining, please search for 'Ebony & Ivory Discussion Group' on Facebook, and request to be a member. Thanks for reading, hopefully see you there!

 Thanks for reading, hopefully see you there!