Twenty-Five

I know, I know. I am HORRIBLE for not updating in a while. My laptop has passed away, so I've been alternating between writing this out on my phone and iPad, and I can't stand it. I'm a little depressed too, because all my photos/vids were on that laptop. And if you read PPDPM before, this HAS happened to me before. Was I smart enough to back up my files? Of course not. Please vote. 

"You can hear it in the silence... You can feel it on the way home.. You can see it with the lights out... You are in ...."

"You know you don't have to leave," I try, as I attempt to convince him to stay in bed just a little while longer

"You know you don't have to leave," I try, as I attempt to convince him to stay in bed just a little while longer. He stands at the foot of the bed as I lay on my side, one arm draped over my head haphazardly. The strap of my silk lavender slip shifts off my shoulder, and I can tell he's affected.

Crawling back onto the bed with me, he kisses my clavicle area, kissing his warm, wet smooches into my skin.

"You did that on purpose," he growls. "And you know I'd love nothing more than to stay, but I have a work thing on today."

"Boring," I exclaim, rolling my eyes exaggeratedly before bursting into a fit of giggles by his reaction.

He kisses into my neck, and I am a complete pool of putty in his hands.

"You need to be here when I get back," he requests, though he doesn't ask, rather he demands nicely.

"Is that an order?"

He nips at my skin before answering.

"Mmm... yes," he answers lowly, the sound causing a vibration against my neck.

"Well," I breathe out exaggeratedly, "if it's an order, then I suppose I'll have to. Just don't be gone long. I won't know what to do with myself," I laugh, half serious.

Over the course of the last two weeks we haven't spent so much as an hour apart, and I've enjoyed each and every second. Who wouldn't when your day consists of séx, eating, talking endlessly, watching movies - and did I mention séx? The factor in which I take the greatest pleasure of all in, is the fact that all of our activities can be done from the comfort of his bed, and I am one content lady.