Three

Celia is played by Cara Delevingne, and Vic is played by Theo James x 

"But for one crowded hour you were the only one in the room"

"We're missing a model! Who are we missing?"

I hear the production manager call out through the curtain while I'm having my make up retouched for what feels like the hundredth time. Barely a month in London and I'm blessed enough to have been given the opportunity to walk in the Annual Spring Balenciaga Fashion Runway. All thanks to the pure generosity of an almost stranger - Harry Styles. What he's done for me is beyond generous, and I can't even attempt to repay him, as I haven't got his bloody number. Not to mention he's probably the single most difficult person on the planet to get a hold of. Even if I tried tweeting him, I doubt he'd ever see it.

"I'm here," I answer, taking my place in the line of girls, all anxious for the show to start.

"Okay girls, I want nice, strong walks. We have a few first timers and there are a lot of people out there who're watching, and those people are looking for the next 'face'. So go out there, connect with the audience, as well as each other, and just have a good time."

Just what I need. Extra pressure.

I feel a little pinch from behind me, and I don't need to turn around to know that it's Celia. I do anyways, and she gives me a little nod of encouragement. I guess a lot has changed in a month, which includes moving out of my shïtty flat, into a much less shïttier one, and with a not-at-all shïtty roommate and friend. I turn around to face her and she looks absolutely in her element. As cool as a cucumber, she looks like this was what she was born to do, and I'm unsurprised by this as she's almost considered a veteran at walking shows.

Celia, Celia, Celia. How do I describe her?

Obviously very beautiful - she knows how to work a room with her charm without even trying. A free sprit, and she is absolutely the essence of being effortlessly cool, living out a social life that leaves even the greatest of socialites envious. It feels extremely gratifying to know that she wants me part of her life, and occasionally it's difficult not to be a little star struck.