TWO.

"Parties aren't really my thing" I said to Jo as I picked out something to wear. It was early Saturday evening, a few hours before Joshs party and Jo and I were hanging out at my house doing girl stuff like nail painting, hair styling and the hardest of them all, picking out what to wear.
"Dont be silly, parties are everyone's thing" Jo said. She was dressed in a black body con dress which showed a little part of her back, her hair was let loose and she had light make up on.
"Speak for yourself" I said and she rolled her eyes.
"Fine. I'll help you out with what to wear. All you needed to do was just ask you know?" She said showing me her pearly whites. After minutes and minutes on end of searching for what to wear, I finally settled on a black knee cut jeans with a black off shoulder top and black Nikes. Yeah I'm kinda obsessed with the colour black.
We pulled up in front of Jo's house at exactly ten thirty and I have to say her house is huge, I'm impressed. We both got off the car and walked towards the front door. There was loud music blasting from inside the house.There was a fountain in the middle of the house and a garden to the right of the house. There were a lot of drunken people on the porch and a lot of red cups scattered on the floor.
Guess the party has been on for a long time. Some people were making out carelessly, and I mean, get a room! The others were just doing absurd things drunken people will do.
"Dont drink too much, don't get into a room with a drunken boy and don't go to the toilet with a drunken boy. Welcome to my humble abode" Jo said and disappeared into the house.

Silly girl.

After sitting on a couch for like an hour into the party I went into the kitchen to get a drink. Not because I wanted to but because a random couple sat on the couch I was sitting on and were doing things rated R.

And besides the loud music started to hurt my ears so I went to the kitchen where there was less noise. I took a can of diet coke from the freezer. I don't drink. After pouring the diet coke into a cup, I walked out of the kitchen and brought out my phone to check messages from my mom and so far there was none.

Phew! I expected my phone to be bombarded with messages from her by now. I suddenly felt myself crash into someone who fell to the floor.
Looking down I saw Mackenzie, the head cheerleader and apparently the bitch of the school, soiled with my diet coke. Uh oh what have I done?

                                👧👧👧
"I'm so sorry" I told Mackenzie for the umpteenth time using my hand to remove the diet coke on her white designer dress which was definitely and obviously not working.

"I don't give a DAMN if you're sorry or not. What? You don't have eyes bitch?" She shouted rudely attracting the attention of practically everyone in the living room because the music wasn't on anymore.
What the hell have I gotten myself into?

Aiden's POV.
"I don't give a DAMN if you're sorry or not. What? You don't have eyes bitch?" That's definitely Mackenzie's voice. Now what has she gotten herself into? I traced her voice to the living room and saw her shouting at some girl. No one was even dancing anymore. Everyone was just so focused on what was happening. She does know how to attract attention.

I came closer towards the scene. Wait, I remember this girl, she was the clumsy ass that bumped into me in the hallway. She certainly has a problem with bumping into people.

"Whats going on here?" I asked.

"Babe, thank God you're here. This low life here spilled her drink all over me, can you imagine that? Who do they invite to our parties nowadays?" She shouted at the top of her lungs. Over dramatic.
"I said I was sorry" the other girl said, I think her name is Em. She was actually really hot.
"Who gives a damn if you're sorry or not? Bottom line is you owe me $10,000 or you can just buy me a new dress." She said and lunged towards her but I was quick enough to grab her back. Just then Josh and Joline ran in.

"Whats going on here?" Josh asked.

"Emily?" Jo said looking at the girl.

"You know her?" Josh and I asked simultaneously. "Yeah she's my best friend. The one I invited." She said all in one breath. So that's the Emily she's always yamming about. Small world.

"Well then you better get her out of here before Mackenzie loses control." Josh said and Jo dragged Emily out of the house.

"Okay everyone party's over" I shouted making everyone scramble out of the house although some still sneaked glances to see what was going on.
"You should have let me at her" Mackenzie said after I let her go. Sometimes I wonder why she's my girlfriend.
"Why? So you could commit murder? No thank you. Go get a drink and get yourself cleaned up." I said to her with an irritated tone.
"I could just squeeze the drink out of my dress." She said sarcastically.
"Suit yourself" I told her and went upstairs to Joshs room.
When I got into the room, he was sitting on the bed. "Your girlfriend's out of control" was the first thing he said when he spotted me at the door. Like I don't already know that.
"I'm tired of her man, I'm even thinking of ending things" I said as I leaned on the door.
"Do what you think is right but to be honest, I think she's giving you a bad name" he said looking at me. Yeah I think I know that. I'm not gonna start a fight right now so I'm just gonna change the subject.

"Yeah man. By the way, are you friends with that Emily chick?" I asked

"No man, my sis was supposed to introduce her to me today but unfortunately..." he trailed off.

"She's pretty." I said with a smirk on my face.
"I'm gonna make her mine" I added. I don't mean that... probably.
Josh burst out laughing and then he said
"leave her alone man she's taken... by me." And then we burst out laughing.

Authors note.
Hii guys this is the second chapter. Please vote and comment and tell your friends to tell their friends 😊 next update will be tomorrow. I really appreciate those who voted.
Love you guys💝