ELEVEN.

Emily's POV.

I was exercising on the treadmill in my house when I received the weirdest text from from Jo.

At least she texted you.

Shut up.

BlazingGoddess- heads up. Aiden's gonna be at your house in about 30 minutes to talk and just so you know I'm still mad at you but I'm cool with him.

And then the doorbell rang..

I really don't want to face Aiden, at least not now.
I opened the door slowly and peeked first to see my mom at the door.

Phew!

Thank you my heavens.

"Is everything okay? You look like you just saw a ghost." My mom asked she entered the house.

"Everything's fine mom. How was work?" I asked as I put the groceries she just bought in their respected places.

"Work was amazing. You wouldn't believe-" the doorbell rang..again.

Please don't be Aiden, please don't be Aiden.....

"Are you expecting anyone?" My mom asked as she went to open the door.

"No I don't think so." It's not exactly a lie. It's a white lie.

"Aiden is it?" My mom asked when she opened the door.

Oh shit. I felt all the colour drain from my face as I heard that name.

I'm not reaadddyyyy forrr thissss.

"You must be Mrs. Costas. It's nice to finally meet you." He said shaking my mom's hand.

She stepped away from the door to let him enter and she was expecting us to exchange pleasantries or something but I'm sure she could feel the tension.

"I'm gonna um leave you two alone." My mom said and left to her room.

Don't leave meeeeeee.

"Hey" Aiden said as he walked into the kitchen.
"Hi" I muttered.

It's quite obvious I don't want to talk to you Aiden so please leave.

Only if you could say that out loud...

"You good?" He asked fiddling with his leather jacket. He looked so cute doing that.

Stupid stupid Emily.

"Why do you care Aiden, you said I wasn't ever worth it didn't you?" I said with a scowl.

Bring it on Aiden, bring it on.

"I didn't mean that Em, I swear. You're worth so much to me." He said softly putting his hand on my face which made me want to forgive him and kiss the life out of him.

Focus Emily focus.

"Bullshit Aiden, total and complete bullshit! I don't believe that crap. You've always been a fuckboy Aiden; it's in your blood for crying out loud!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as I went into the living room.

I don't even care if my mom or the neighbours hear.

"Well what do you want me to do? I've never felt this way about someone before. You can't blame me. I'm trying here!" He shouted back.

"Trying?" I scoffed "Excuses Aiden. You know what? You're right. Maybe I'm not worth it, because if I was my dad wouldn't have left my mom-"

"Don't say that" he said softly.