EIGHTEEN.

I woke up to a bunch of calls and text messages from quite a lot of people. Some I didn't even know.

Aiden- happy birthday sweetheart♡. I've got a surprise for you later right before the party. Love you.
BlazingGoddess- happy birthday bestieeee♡♡♡.. Love you so damn much and I'm so glad I met you. I'll be at your house in a couple hours.
JO$H- happy birthday Em. See you later today.
Grandma- happy birthday my great grand daughter. You're finally 16.. feels just like yesterday. Love you sweetie.

And there were many many other texts. Out of every text there, Aiden's warmed my heart. Of course the other texts meant something to me.. his meant so much more.

He hardly even said so much. You're just whipped.

I can't even argue with the fact that I am.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you Emilyyyy, happy birthday to you" my mom came into my room singing with a bright smile on her face and a cupcake in one hand with a candle lit on it.

Yayy food!

"Morning mom.. What flavour?" I asked referring to the cupcake.

"Chocolate... your favourite" she said as she sat on my bed in front of me.

I think the colour of the cupcake makes that pretty obvious smart ass. Age with sense Em.

Oh shut up.

"Awn mom.. I love you" I'm thinking of hugging her but I don't want to burn to death on my birthday.

"Make a wish" she pushed the cupcake closer to me.

I closed my eyes. I won't tell you what I'm about to wish for because if I do, I don't guarantee it will come true.

And what's the use of wishing when it won't come true eh?

After my wish I blew out the candle and devoured the cupcake.

No I didn't eat it, I devoured it.

"Go have a shower.. your friends will be here soon. And don't worry, I didn't forget the snacks." She said as she got up about to leave.

"Mom?" I called out to her.

"Yes sweetie" she stopped and turned to look at me.

"You're the best mom I could ask for honestly" and I mean that.

She gave me a smile in response and left my room.

I have a great feeling today is gonna be a great day.

👧👧👧

"You're finally sixteen!" Jo shouted and jumped on me the moment she got into my house.

"Yes Jo.. now would you please get off me. I don't want to get crushed to death on my own birthday" I said laughing as I pushed her off gently.

"Oh come on, I'm not even that fat" she said, hand on one hip.

"Whatever makes you sleep at night."

"Happy birthday Emily" Josh said as he got into the house and hugged me.

O-Kay I totally wasn't expecting that.

"Thank you Josh" I said giving him a closed mouth smile.

"Here you go" he said handing me a very expensive looking bottle of perfume.

Well I was due for a new one anyway.

And now.. action!

"Awn Josh you shouldn't have" I said.