FIFTEEN.

I turned around to see Aiden walking towards me. He looked nice in his black ripped jeans and a blue t- shirt with a black converse and messy hair.

Focus.

This is getting confusing as hell.

"Where's Jo? Why are you here?" I asked a little too quickly.

Don't blame me.

I'm so confused right now.

"You act like you're not happy to see me beautiful" he said and wrapped his arms around me from behind.

"Seriously Aiden, what's going on?" I asked removing his hands from my waist.

"I kind of compelled Jo to bring you here because I wanted to tell you something. Is there a problem?" He asked, a look of panic on his face.

He looked cute.

"Nope, no problem at all. It just better be worth the time I'm spending here" I said and gave him a bright smile which he returned immediately.

"Follow me" he said as he took my hand and led me towards the direction of the cave I saw earlier.

"You sure there are no wild animals in this cave?"

"Trust me" he said, and I did.

When we entered the cave it was so dark I could hardly see his face, if he was not holding my hand right now, I would have gotten lost.

We got to a spot and then he stopped.

"Wait here" he said and about a minute later, the cave was illuminated with lights of different colours.

In front of me was a table for two with candles lit.

Its so romantic.. and beautiful.

The lights were coloured making it look like a disco ball, only more and more romantic.

"It's beautiful" I said with a gasp.

"You like it?" He said with uncertainty.

"Like it? I love it Aiden" I said with a little laugh and hugged him.

"I'm glad you like it." He said with a look of relief on his face which was quickly covered up with a smile.

He pulled out one of the chairs for me to sit and then he sat on his.

I removed the iron thingy covering my food and saw some tasty looking spaghetti and meatballs.

"I'm guessing you wanted this to be like the lady and the tramp eh?" I teased with a smirk.

"Well I wouldn't mind  if it turns out that way" he said with a wink and I rolled my eyes.

As we ate, we talked about so many things and Aiden cracked some jokes.

Some funny and some, well...

"You said you wanted to tell me something earlier?" I said just remembering what he said.

I'm kind of nervous and I don't know why.

"Yeah totally forgot" he said awkwardly as he pulled his chair backwards and cleared his throat.

"So um, I know we've not been together for a long time, I mean we just got together and all not long ago but its not been quite long and you probably think you don't know much about me and I don't know much about you but throughout this months, we've learnt some things about ourselves and more things like stuff, like I know your birthday is July 9 and you know mine's November 14 so..." He stopped to drink water.