EIGHT.

She texted the address to me and I knew right there and then that she might have some feelings for me.

It took me thirty minutes to get to her place from mine especially since I stopped at Smartiemarts to get her some stuff.

Her house was the normal average American house only a little bigger. I got out of my car and took out the bag of snacks I bought for her from Smartiemarts.

I rang the doorbell twice and waited patiently. She opened the door and smiled.

"Hey, you look nice" she said and opened the door wider for me to enter. She was dressed in a white shirt and black shorts.
If she's gonna be dressed like this all night then I don't think I can restrain myself.

"Are you checking me out?" She asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"I'm a guy, what do you expect" I said and threw the bag containing the snacks.

"What's this?" She asked as she caught it.

"It's for you. Why don't you take a look?" She looked inside the bag and smiled.

It warmed my heart to see her smile like that. And now I sound like a pussy.

You are a pussy.

"Thank you Aiden" she said and went to drop the bag in the kitchen.

"So, what do we do now?" She asked and sat down beside me.

"Why don't we watch a movie?" I suggested with a bright smile.

Emily's POV.
It was about five in the morning and we both were still awake watching a series called 'The Strain'. We finally agreed on it after arguing over different movies to watch.

And now I just realized how close our bodies were and it made me feel so uncomfortable..I guess.

You obviously like it.

Just then my phone buzzed indicating a message from my mom.

Mom♡- sweetie I won't be home till twelve in the afternoon. I'm sorry I was just told. I love you.

"My mom's not going to be home till twelve." I said to no one in particular forgetting that Aiden was there.

"She overworks herself doesn't she?" He asked as he turned down the volume of the TV.

I feel like I can trust him, like I can tell him everything and anything.

"Yeah she does. Ever since my dad left us when I was seven, things have been really hard on her. She works her ass off everyday doing different jobs for different people at different times in different places. At least now she works in a hospital and she gets a good pay. Sometimes I feel so sad and guilty because I feel like it was my fault my dad left us. Other times she just comes home so freaking tired that I'm scared her bones will just come to a crush." I said. I didn't even realize I was crying until I felt a tear run down my eyes.

"You don't have to blame yourself for anything. Your parents were definitely having problems and he thought that was the only way to solve the problems but he was wrong" she said his thumb tracing the tears on my face.

It felt so good.

"Thanks Aiden, you're a great listener. You know that right?"

"Of course I do, I'm great at everything. Including getting it up if you know what I mean" he said and winked.

I have to admit, he is better than expected.

"What about your parents?" I asked him looking him directly in the eye.

"I'm adopted" he said with a light chuckle "I got adopted at the age of three to a really rich couple, um; apparently, my real mother had me when she was really young so she couldn't take care of me so off I went to the a foster home to begin a new life. I don't know anything about her, I think that's good for me because I don't think she even cares about me. Otherwise, why would she put me up for adoption?"

I had no idea he felt this way.

"You can't say that. She obviously loves you, she's your mom. Why else would she put you up for adoption when she couldn't take care of you?" It was supposed to be a rhetorical question question but he still answered anyway.

"I don't know and I don't care. God obviously loves me. That's why he got rich people to adopt me." He said and held my hand in his.

I'm just gonna act like I can't notice anything.

"So you do believe in God huh?" I asked teasing him.

"Yes I do. And you know what else I believe in, you and I" before I knew it, his lips crashed against mine.

I'm supposed to pull away but something in me makes me long for his touch.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and oushed myself on top of him.

It's official... I like Aiden Smith.

👧👧👧
I couldn't stop thinking about the kiss Aiden and I shared. I'm such a fool.

I wasn't even thinking. What do I do?

Why don't you worry about that later, right now you need to get ready for school. The tiny voice in my head said.

I pulled away to catch my breath. "Your lips taste amazing" he said.
"How do you know how someone's lips taste" I said and laughed as I climbed off him and put off the TV.
"I don't know. I guess yours is just special" he said and stood up stretching.
"That's probably what you say to every girl. Am I right?" I asked as I picked up the wrappers of snacks and the cups we used and he joined to pick them up.
"I can remember everything I've said to every girl but I know I've never said that to anyone before. You're special Em. To me" he said softly as he pulled me to his chest.
We were so close I could feel our breaths mixing.
"You hardly even know me." I said and pulled myself away from him even though I didn't want to.
"I know, and I've never felt this way about a girl before. I can't explain it."

BlazingGoddess- hey, you sure you're okay? I've been trying to reach you.

Apparently this message came in when I was busy sucking Aiden's head off.

Joline! Oh my God.

I totally forgot about Jo. She's so in love with Aiden.

You're such a bad friend. Tsk tsk tsk.

Oh shut up. Don't make me feel worse than I already do.

Emiily- I'm alright. Why didn't you come over to my house if you were so damn worried?

Because her instincts probably told her not to go or else, she would have found you sucking the life out of her Prince charming.

BlazingGoddess- we had a family dinner so I couldn't leave the house. Aiden was supposed to be there but he couldn't make it. You coming to school today?

Emiily- definitely.

******
Author's note.

They finally kissed. Yayyyyy! But what's Jo gonna think?
Sorry for the late update. I've been busy with school and relationship life stuff.

Question of the chapter.
Heels or flats? For the girls.
Soccer boots or canvas? For the guys.

Remember to vote by clicking on the star at the bottom of the screen and tell your friends to tell their friends.

BMP finally reached a 100 readss😊😊😆😂.
I love you guys.💝