THIRTEEN.

Aiden's POV.

"Hey babe" I said with a sly grin as Emily opened the front door.

"Did you bring snacks this time?" She asked with a pouty face.

"Nope. Couldn't stop by the store this time. Didn't your mom leave like dinner or something?" I asked as I stepped into the house and locked the front door with the key.

"Yeah but I don't want that. Have you had dinner?" She asked turning fully towards me.

She was wearing a shirt and shorts and she looked so damn sexy with it.

"Nope, but you could do an amazing job for my dinner." I said with a cocky smirk.

"You wish. I'm not your girlfriend Aiden and until I am, you're not getting any of this" she smiled sweetly and walked upstairs.

Since when did she start playing hard to get?
All the more sexy anyway.

I followed her up the stairs but made sure to drop my phone to avoid any distractions.

"Nice room." I said with a sly grin and shut the door behind me.

"You're not supposed to be in here you know?" She said and I looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Why not? You're my girlfriend.. technically so I'm allowed to be anywhere... including your bathroom" I said as I walked into her bathroom and turned on the lights.

"Aiden, get out from there" she said and stood up to come meet me "only girls are allowed in here" she added dragging my arm and trying to push me out of the bathroom. Keyword being 'trying.'

"Why not, because of this?" I asked as I held her pink panties in my hand far above her reach.

"AIDEN!!!!!" She screamed so loud I thought my ear drums would blow up.

Emily's POV.

"Aiden, you better get back here or else!" I shouted as I ran down the stairs chasing after Aiden who is way faster than me and I don't blame him though, he's so sporty and I'm so.. well you know.

This is so embarrassing!

"You are so freaking slow you know that!" He shouted from the kitchen and I ran all the the way there stopping at the entrance to catch my breath.

I put my hands on my knees as I tried to catch my breath. "You- are- so- dead" I said in between breaths as I looked up at Aiden to see him smelling my panties.

Weirdo much?

"What the heck are you doing?" I asked a disgusted look on my face.

"What does it look like beautiful?" He asked with a cocky smirk on his face.

"THAT'S IT!!" I screamed as I lunged towards him and jumped on him sending us both crashing on the floor.

"Give me back my panties you pant thief!" I shouted as I straddled him and struggled to get my panties which he hid at his back.

"Never!" He shouted and pushed me under him and now he was the one straddling me.

"Seriously Aiden, this is so childish" I said with a serious look on my face.

"Fine" he said pouting childishly as he stood up from on top of me and helped me up.

I stretched my hand out waiting for my panties to be given back to me. He brought it out like a child whose mother was collecting a piece of candy from him.

I snatched my panties from him which earned a chuckle from his side.

"Dude, take it easy. Did you really think I was never gonna give it back to you and in fact make a pant soup out of it?" He said with a hint of sarcasm rolling off his tongue.

"Shut up." I muttered under my breath and walked out of the kitchen.

"Hey, I'm sorry." He said and wrapped his arms around me from behind which made me halt dead in my tracks.

His cologne filled my nostrils.
He smells like chocolate.

Yum!

I took a deep breath and turned to face him.

"You made me run! Like a mad goat. I haven't ran in like what? Weeks, months maybe even years. I'm so exhausted right now. I can hardly feel my legs and it's all because of you nincompoop!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

Just so you know, I only did this so that the awkward moment will pass by.

And then... he burst out laughing.

My face went red and that was only because of embarassment.

"Who the heck says nincompoop?" He said and continued laughing.

"I hate you" I muttered under my breath and walked to my room.

"Hey! I'm sorry for real this time." He said as he entered my room and shut the door. He sat down on the couch opposite my bed.

"It's cool" I said as I climbed unto my bed and under the covers.

I sat up and reached for my cassette player and played the song Symphony by Clean Bandit and put it on loudspeaker.

You might be wondering why I have a cassette player in this new age but my dad got it for me when I was a kid and it's been my treasured possession ever since then.

I looked up to see that Aiden had removed his shoes and was about to remove his shirt.

Oh. My. God.

"What are you doing?" I asked almost too quickly.

"Well you're sleeping in only a shirt. You don't expect me to sleep like this now do you?" He said and then I immediately felt stupid.

I mentally slapped myself repeatedly.

"You do know you're sleeping on the couch downstairs right?" I asked him just as he removed his shirt.

He's so damn hot.

As in fire alarm, fire extinguisher hot!

I forced myself not to stare and tore my eyes away from that Greek body and one great thing about his body is that it's all mine.

Shut up you idiot. He hasn't even asked you yet.

"Hello, earth to Emily" he said snapping his fingers in my face.

"Oh uh yeah?" I stammered like a fool.

"I said I'm sleeping right beside you. I didn't come all the way from my house to sleep on the couch you know" he said as he climbed unto my bed with me.

"No you are definitely not." I said sternly and tried to push him off the bed but like I said before it didn't work out because he's so sporty and I'm so.. well you know.

"Hey it's not like we're sleeping with each other or anything" he said and snuggled even closer to me.

"Fine. But I've got my conditions. You don't fight with me for the covers and two, I hope you are an early riser because I'm not and my mom would totally freak to see you in my bed. Good night Aiden." I said and turned off the lamp.

"Goodnight beautiful" Aiden said and landed a soft kiss on my lips.

I so wasn't expecting that.

I snuggled closer to him and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

And as the song Symphony kept on playing I realized how much I loved this boy.