I'm Raven

Thor looked down at the girl. She looked familiar. Black hair and green eyes. She reminds him of his brother. She cried out to Thor as she started to get dragged out.

"Fury let her go." Steve stepped in "She's not an animal." Thor sat there staring at Raven, as she struggled to break free.

"I'm with Cap." Tony pitched in." She is just a kid, Fury. You guys are treating her as if she is dangerous."

"She's dangerous. She is an 0-8-4. She is an unknown object. Until further notice, she stays with us. We'll run some tests on her and where she came from." Raven heard but before she could cry out another two people walked in. "Our scientists Alex and Rosa Grimm will run the tests." Raven stood in a fear.

"She'll be under good care. We'll make sure everything runs smoothly." Rosa reassured the team.

Raven turned to Thor and cried. "Please don't let them take me away! Please," Rosa touched Raven's shoulder. "Please help me, they're gonna hurt me!" She cried out. Thor quickly stood up.

"Hold up. Why is she so afraid of you?" Tony asked.

"She's talking nonsense. We'll take her off your hands." Alex gave the agent the okay to take Raven out the room.

"Thor please I don't want to go! I don't want to leave again." Rosa gripped on Raven shoulder. She cried out when Rosa injected something into her. "Please." She lost consciousness.

"Unhand her." Thor said. "She's not your prisoner. She's a child. She shouldn't be treated like a prisoner." Thor stared at the agents. "Unhand her."

"Fury, let her go." Steve said.

"We don't know what she is capable of. We have to make sure she's safe." Fury told them.

"Why don't we take her to the tower." Clint suggested. "Bruce and Tony can run the tests and we could help her control whatever powers she has."

"I agree with Clint," Natasha said.

"I understand what she's going through. We can help her." Bruce responded.

"Everyone is on-board with-it Fury. We can handle this more than you guys can." Stark shrugged. "You have to admit we are better equipped than you guys."

"If I may interrupt, she has no control ever. She's a danger to herself and others. It's better off if she stays here." Rosa said.

"Sorry, what was your name again?" Tony asked. "Right uhhh Lilly. We can handle a child."

Fury sighed. "If any harm comes to the city, if any damage happens or if she loses control of her power, she comes back. Understood."

The team nodded and the agents uncuffed her. They handed Raven to Thor. he carried her out the room and to the jet.

"Stark," Fury called.

"Yes?" Tony turned around.

"Be careful."

"We're the goddamn Avengers Fury. We can handle a child." The Avengers left and boarded the Quinjet. Rosa turned to Alex.

"She got away again." Rosa said, furiously muttering under her breath.

"Don't worry. We know where she is. It won't be long before she breaks." Alex reassured his wife.

Raven woke up on the jet. The first thing she noticed was the cuffs were gone and so was that strapped thing on her back. She looked around and then Steve walked in. He sat down next to her, and Raven looked at him. "My name is Steve. What about you?"

"My name is Raven." She spoke softly.

"No one is going to hurt you, Raven. You're safe here." He assures her. She nodded and then Tony came inside the room.

"We're here." He smirked.  

-------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you like it so ya see you next story. Raven out