Coldness

The door flew open. Wanda and Pietro were quick to their feet. Forcing his was way through the doorway was Loki. "Raven!" Loki tries getting closer, but he was stop by some red magic.

"That's how far you go." Wanda says as she shielded Raven.

"Excuse me ma'am but you have to move." Steve makes his way in and follows the rest. Raven holds om to Wanda's jacket.

"Sister Raven, please you must come back." Thor says. Raven can't see their faces. Wanda and Pietro are blocking her view.

"You don't know when to stay away right." She laughs. Tears threaten to fall. "You just don't understand." She grips Wanda's jacket harder.

"Raven please." Natasha tries to take a step forward, but a chair is thrown at the wall.

"You stay there, or I won't miss next time." Wanda threatened.

Run. Run. Run. I must run. Raven thought. As the Avengers were arguing with Wanda and Pietro, formed a green energy ball in her palm. She pulled on Wanda's jacket and Wanda looks back. Raven mouths 'duck and run.'

Wanda does that. She quickly moves out the way and pulls Pietro out the way. Raven quickly puts her palms towards the Avengers and shoots the beam at them. They duck for cover and Raven makes her escape.

Raven runs to a near by forest. She disappeared into the forest. As she's running, she can hear the wind picking up then lighting. Oh no. She thought. Her chest felt heavy. Her vision was going blurry. She couldn't see right. Her legs felt like they're going to fall off. She stops for second to catch her breath. I must keep going. She thought. She heard engine coming closer. She exploded into a sprint. Branches hitting her faces as she runs.

She's at a crossroad. She looks franticly looks left and right. She her head and goes left. She was breathing heavily, and her feet began to hurt. She hides behind a tree and sits down. She holds in her breath. She can't hear anything. She must have thrown them off. She sighs and goes to stayed up when something lands in front of her. She covers her face from the wind. She looks up to see Thor.

"Raven."

"Thor."

Thor was much taller and stronger than her. He could easily take her in a fight. "Raven please come back. We are worried about you." She does not like her odds.

She took a deep breath. "Why did you forget me?" Her voice quivers.

He flinches. "Raven please let me-"

"NO! You forgot about me!" Tears began to fall. "You moved on. You left me. You remember when we would play in the castle. We saw the moon rise from your room." She cries.

"No! I do remember. I remember all of it." He reassures her.

She stops crying. "You don't remember me." She looks up to Thor. "You just lied." She took a step forward. "You don't remember me."

"I do remember!"

"No, you don't because I just made that up." She stared at Thor. "How could you even know I'm even your sister?" She shoves Thor. "I could be a stranger for all you know!"

"Raven please." He grabs her wrist. "Please calm down."

"No, I won't." She shook her head. "Let me go!" She struggles to get free, but Thor doesn't move. Thor is talking but Raven can't hear. Her thoughts are too loud. She can't think. She can't hear herself. She closes her eyes. "SHUT UP!" A blast of energy shoots out of Raven body knocking Raven off her feet and throwing Thor into a tree.

Thor didn't get up. Raven eyes widen. I killed him. No, I didn't. He strong, right? Right? As Raven panicked, she heard someone yell Thor's name. She turns to run but looks back at Thor. "Sorry." She says as she run away.

She doesn't look back and just keep running. Everything is a blur. She doesn't remember how long she was running for. The heat isn't helping either. She is sweating. She feels hot. She's crying. She can't do this anymore. She falls to her knees and gasp for air. She heavily took breath in. She tried to control her breathing. Her hands were shaking, and her body felt like it was on fire. She sobs. Why did this had to happen to her. Why now. Why did she have to get caught? She was fine on the street. Hell, Rose and Alex forgot about me. They didn't care for me anymore. They probably were on a new project. Raven thought and curled into a ball.

Why does everything go wrong for me?

Raven felt something cold on her neck. It felt nice. She closed her eyes and left the coldness spread. She fell asleep.

"Brother, I feel hot." The girl whined. Her brother sits up from his bed and look over to see his sister. He touched her forehead.

"Sister, you're burning up. Let's go to mother." He says as he rushes out of bed, but his sister stops him.

"No-"she coughs. "Mommy is sleeping. "Can I sleep with you. Please?" He sighs and pulls her up to bed with him. He pulls her close. "Brother have I ever told you feel cold. It feels nice." She closed her eyes and falls asleep in his arm.

He kissed her forehead. "Good night, Raven." He says as he drifts off to sleep.   

_________________________
Thank you for reading and I own Raven. See you guys in the next story. Raven out!