The Kidnapped

Loki at his sister sleeping on this mortal shoulder. That should be him. Not this mortal. Loki felt envied towards the doctor, but he would not admit it even for the life of him. Thor rested his hand on his brother shoulder. He slowly shook his head. Loki sighed in defeat. He would have to watch his sister from afar. They were both in the wrong. He was in the wrong.

The drive to the restaurant was quiet and not much was said. The driver stopped in front of the restaurant and Stark was the first one out. Everyone slowly followed. Bruce gently shook the sleeping girl. "Raven," He whispered, "We're here." Raven began to stir and slowly opened her eyes. Bruce helped the girl out of the car. Raven held Bruce's hand as the walked over to the group.

As Raven walked into the restaurant, she notices the big chandlers that hang from the ceiling. That must cost a lot. The group were seated as the attention shifted to them. Conversation stopped and shifted their gaze to the group. Raven gripped Bruce's hand. Bruce gently squeezed back. Raven looked at the menu. "Do you know what you want Raven?" Steve asked. Raven tensed and forced a nod.

Bruce notices the sudden change in Raven. "Raven, are you okay?" Bruce whispered.

Raven shook her head. "I can't understand this." Raven pointed at the menu. Bruce gave her a reassuring smile. "Would you like me to read it to you?" Raven nodded and Bruce began to read the menu to her. In the end, she orders what Bruce order.

The dinner went well if didn't count the many eyes watching the group. Raven opened a little more to the group as Bruce watches her laugh for the first time. That makes his heart swell up with pride. The food was served, and Raven took a bite out of her food. As Raven ate, she left someone come up behind her. "Hello Mister Rogers." A sweet thinking voice came from behind her. Rave looked behind as her body tensed up.

"Ms. Rosa, what are you doing here?" Steve asked.

"We had reservation here. It is a special day today after all." Rosa smiled as Alex wrapped him arm around his wife waist. Of course. How could Raven forget. The day that started all of this. The day that Raven was found by them. "We were just celebrating. It was a wonderful day. We were so lucky." Raven turned back around to eat her food. She could feel Rosa eyes burning through her skull.

Bruce noticed this and let of Raven hand and instead put a protective arm around her. It took everything in Raven power to not lean into the touch. She gripped Bruce sleeved. I want out. Get me out. She thought. The air was getting thin. She couldn't breathe. This went noticed by the Avengers as the had friendly conversation with the married couple. Bruce quickly stood up with Raven. Raven couldn't hear. It's like she was to far away. It was mumbled. She felt Bruce take her outside and sat her down away from the restaurant.

Raven huddled herself into a ball. She covered her head. She plead to the doctor. "Please. I'll be good. I'll won't talk. Please. Please. Please don't hurt me." She cried out. She slipped into that head space. Distance. Be good. Don't speak. Be good. She repeated to herself. Over and over. She heard someone call out her name. She flinched at the sudden touch.

"Raven. Can you hear me." She nodded. "Can you blow into my face." Raven struggled too. She gently blew into Bruce's face. "That's it good." He praises her and reassurances her. "I want to go home." She softly cried. Bruce picks up the girl. She was too light for his liking. He will have to talk to others about this. He took Raven back to the limousine and asked the driver to go.

Bruce carried the girl back to her room and laid her on her bed. He tucked Raven, who was now physically shaking. As Bruce as about to leave, he felt a pull. "Don't leave. Please." Bruce turned around to see Raven, holding on to his sleeve as if her life depended on it. He sat down next to her and curled herself right next to him. He wanted to ask what happened but all he could do is reassure the girl. Those people did something. The thought of it made him hate it.

How could he be so blind. Raven being underweight, not eating to only eating small portions. Flinching when anyone gets too close or touches her without warning. She was neglected and abused. No doubt in his mind those people had something to do with it. He will warn the others once the come back but now his focus was on protecting her. Raven had fell asleep, clutching the doctor shirt, trying to keep him from leaving. Bruce slowly drifted off to sleep, he will tell the other in the morning.

Later that night. Raven began to stir. As Raven slowly blink, a hand covered her mouth. She struggled to break free, but an arm pulled her away from Bruce. The arm had a tight grip on Raven, holding her in face. "Make a noise and we will kill you precious doctor." The voice hissed. Raven froze, as she watches the person come into view. Rosa. That mean Alex was holding her.

"We need to hurry. It won't be long until that thing comes back online." Alex says as he ties Raven hands together. Rosa sets something down on the desk. "Alright." She pulled something out of her pocket and grins at Raven. "This won't hurt." Raven feels a sharp pain in her neck. Raven fights to stay awake but Raven feels the drowsiness hit her. Raven falls back to sleep.  

_______________________________
Thank you for reading and yeah!
Like always see ya in the next story. Raven Out!