My what?! Also baby bird?

Raven landed back into Ray's room as Ray passed her clothes. She came back with her suit neatly folded and the gadgets on top of it. She gave the stuff back to Ray and he locked back into his drawer. He and Raven went back to the living room. As they laughed together, the Avengers walked in. They looked a mess. "What are you too laughing about." Steve asked.

"Ray said a funny joke." Raven said brushing it off.

Loki looked at her. "What really happened?" Loki pressed on.

"Nothing. Just let it go." Raven said as she walked over to the couch. Loki walked over and still asking about it. Raven looked like she was going to exploded. "Me and Raven were thinking about dating." Ray said nonchalantly as leaned against the couch. Raven turned around so fast she might have gotten whiplash.

"We said what now?" Raven quickly stood up. Loki was about to kill this mortal. "That were laughing. She said I would stand no chance with her." He shrugged.

Tony was in fit of laughter. "You had us there for a second. I thought you and Raven were dating." He patted Ray shoulder as Raven, was about to tackle the boy to the ground.

"Yeah, it was a very funny thing." Raven forced herself to smile. "He would never have a chance with me in the first place. Not my taste." Ray flinched as Raven smirked. Tony laughed again as he sat down next to Raven.

"Did you miss us?" Tony teased Raven.

"Quite the opposite really. I was able to sleep without it being loud." That was a lie, but they didn't have to know. The rest of the group sat down on the couch as Jarvis turned on the tv. The news was broadcasting the recent fight that just happened. They were more focused on the new vigilante that was on the scene. Raven chuckled as she saw Tony groaned and rolled his eyes.

"Who was that?" Raven asked she leaned against Bruce, who was on the left of her.

"Some new vigilantes that appeared at the fight." Nat answered. "We don't know much. Not even sure if they have any powers. She helped and left."

"They're going to get hurt." Steve commented. "Without the proper training and help, they will get injured." The avenger agreed. Raven found herself relaxing in the doctor's arm as the doctor wrapped his arm around Raven shoulder. The Avengers seemed to be more relax as Tony changed to a movie. Raven found herself relaxing more and more as she was closed to fall asleep. Raven then felt her back itch. She chose to ignore it as she watches the movie. As more time passes on the itching was unbearable to endure any longer. Raven could no longer sit still. She started squirming around trying to itch her back.

"Raven, are you okay?" Bruce asked, whispering to the girl. She shook her head. "What happened?"

"My back itches." She mumbled back for only the doctor to hear. Something clinked into the doctor head. He stood up and helped Raven. He excused him and Raven and left. He took her back to her room. As he closed the door, he asked, "Raven, when was the last time you preened your wings?"

"What's that?" She asked as she sat on the edge of her bed as she tried itching her back.

"Plucking out your old and damage feathers?"

"I can do that?" Raven tilted her head in confusion. The poor doctor look stressed and worried for Raven.

"Can I see your wings?" Rave nodded as let her wings open. From a far you would seem them neat but up close it was a mess. Feathers were sticking out, bent, burnt, and clutter together. The doctor gasps. "Do you not take care of them?"

Raven shrugged. "I never learned how to plus its not like I could afford it. I was always moving."

Bruce sighed. "Here lay down on you stomach. I might not be the best but it better for me to help then leaving you like this." Raven laid down on her stomach as Bruce sat next to her. He gently moved her wing on to his lap as he slowly combed against the feathers. Raven was visible tensed. Bruce assured her that nothing would happened as gently pulled out the old and ruined feathers. Raven swallowed down a chirp and refused to let out any others.

Bruce then gently combed against an area and Raven couldn't stop herself from letting out a small chirp. That stopped the doctor and Raven wanted to cry out. She didn't want him to stop. It felt nice. Please. Please. She plead to herself. What felt like forever, Bruce continued from where he left off. Raven left out a sigh in relief. Next to her bed was a pile of old feather. Bruce asked Raven to turn on her stomach so he could do her other wing. Raven didn't have to be told twice. She was quickly on her back.

She let out multiple chirps and tweets when Bruce continued. She thanked the doctor when he didn't ask about the chirps. She left herself slowly drift to sleep. She never left so safe. Safe. This is something she could get used to. She smiled as she fell asleep.

The next time she woke up, the sun had settled, and Bruce was changed into something formal. Raven stretched out her wings as she rubbed her eyes. "Where are you going?" She asked.

"Good morning, Raven." Bruce smiled. "Tony has reservation from some restaurant and asked us to go. I was about to wake you." Bruce handed her some clothes. It was a beautiful purple blouse with black slacks. "Your shoes are by the door. I'll wait outside." He ruffled her hair as he left. Raven first tucked her wings away before changing into the clothes. She quickly put her shoes on as she opened the door. "You ready?" Raven nodded as Bruce frowned. He pulled her back inside and grabbed her brush. He gently combed her hair until he was satisfied. They then went to the main room where everyone was ready.

"Took you long enough Bruce."

"Sorry Tony. The kid was sleeping." Raven held onto Bruce's sleeved as the group left the tower. They enter the limousine and Raven sat next to Bruce. "Isn't this too flashy?" Clint asked Tony.

"Nothing is too flashy." Tony smirked to himself. Bruce sighed as Raven found herself drifting back to sleep again. "You can go to sleep. I'll wake you up when we are there." The doctor whispered to the girl. Raven let herself fall asleep on the doctor shoulder.     

_________________________________
Thanks for reading. Anyway see ya in the next story. Raven Out!