Brother

"We're here." A man told Steve and Raven.

"Let me help you get up." Steve said, letting out his hand. Raven slowly grabbed his hand. As a result, he gently pulled Raven up and the three of them walked out of the jet.

"Here's your new home uhm..." Tony turned around and looked at Raven. "You never told us your name, did you?"

Raven just stood quiet looking around to run. I cannot trust these people. She thought. I am scared. "Her name is Raven Grimm." Steve told Tony.

"Uhm why doesn't she talk?" A man asked then getting punched by a lady with red hair on his arm. "Oww! What was that for!?" The man asked and cried in pain.

"She can talk whenever she wants, we can't tell her to talk." She looked at Raven and gave her a smile.

"Boring! Let us go show her the tower!" Tony said, grabbing her arm. She pulled back and fell back onto Steve. Steve caught her and helped her up.

"Stark calm down and don't pull her out of nowhere." Steve told Stark. "Have to be more careful with her."

"Calm down Stark." Nat pat Tony's back. "How about we all go in."

Everyone agreed and walked into the tower. Raven looked around excitedly.

"Raven, who's your family?" Steve asked.

She nodded. "Well, there's my adopted family."

"Who are they?" Bruce asked.

"Well, that doesn't matter." She quickly tried to change the subject.

"Aren't they worried about-"

"Who built this tower. I never saw a tower like this one. It's amazing." She turned around looking around.

"You said that they were your adopted family so biological family?" Steve decided to not to push it and change the subject.

Before Raven could answer, a new voice interjected into the conversation. "Could you be any louder?" The figure walked out from the hallway. He was a tall slender man and he wore a black suit. He looked like he was going to a funeral. He had black shoulder length hair and green eyes. He stood behind Raven. He easily towered over Raven but didn't notice her.

"Back so late and didn't bring any food." The man complained.

"We have food here." Tony said, glaring at the man, "Wait how are you out.

Loki looked down at Raven and ignored Tony's question, "Who's she?"

"Brother this is Raven. She will be staying with us for a while." Thor introduces Raven.

"Huh." Loki just looked at Raven. "Did you find her off the streets. She looks horrible."

"Loki!" Thor shouted.

"It's alright. I get it a lot. There really aren't a lot of public showers I could use." She chuckled.

"Loki, it's rude to stare." Loki, unbothered by his brother's comment, continues to stare at Raven.

"Brother, does she not look familiar?" Loki asked, but never looking up from Raven.

"No? Loki are you alright." Thor rested his hand on his brother's shoulder, "You should get more sleep."

"He's normal, not like this." Natasha commented.

"Where are you from?" Loki asked Raven.

"I was found in the forest."

"That's not what I asked." Loki stepped forward towards Raven. Raven pulled out a dagger and pointed it at Loki.

"Not a step forward." Raven warned.

"WOAH. Okay. Let us calm down." Tony said behind the trio, "Let's put away the weapons."

The dagger was small and could be easily hidden up someone sleeve but what caught Loki's eyes was the engraving on the dagger. It had an Asgard symbol. "Where did you get that?"

"I have had it since I was little."

"Thor, looked at the symbol." Loki pointed at the symbol. Thor's eyes widen.

"Huh hey. You mind filing us in." Tony sarcastically asked.

"That dagger has the Asgard symbol engraved on the handle. If the dagger was made on Asgard that means Lady Raven is an Asgardian." Thor proudly announced.

"Great, we have 3 Asgardians on earth." Clint mutters.

"Lady Raven, if you don't mind if we look at the dagger." Thor asked. Raven hesitated but gave Thor the dagger.

Thor examined the dagger and noticed another engraving on the bottom of the handle. "Hey Loki look at this." Loki looked over Thor's shoulder. Loki eyes widen. It was a snake entangled with a raven. "Do you know the symbol is that."

Loki stayed silent and looked over at Raven. It is as if a light blot went off in Loki's head. "Loki?" Thor asked.

"Raven Odinsdottir." Loki whispers.

"Has Loki hit his head too hard." Tony asked, genuinely concerned.

"We do not have a sister." Thor chuckled, "Father would have told us."

"Unless he kept it from us." Loki turned to his brother.

"Loki you can't be serious."

Loki quickly looked over to Raven. "How old were you when you were found in the forest?'

"I was around 4. I woke up there. I don't know how I got there." Raven stammered.

"What do you remember?" Loki gripped Raven shoulders.

"I don't know!"

"Loki that enough." Thor tried to pull Loki away from Raven.

"It's all in bits and pieces! I remember getting chased and there was a boy! Then I wake up in the forest! That's all I know!" Raven blurted out, "I'm sorry!"

Loki lets go of Raven. "Try to remember what happened to the boy." Natasha tried to help.

She shuts her eyes and tries to focus. "We left some place and onto a bridge. It was a big bridge. He gave me something and told me to run." Raven opens her eyes. "That's when I wake up."

"Thor, she's talking about the Bifrost." Loki said.

"Impossible. I think we would remember if we had a sister." Thor rebuked.

"Aren't your parents gods. Couldn't they erase your memories about her or something like that." Bruce interjected.

"Mother could."

"Loki listen to yourself. Why would mother do this?"

"To protect Raven. Like Raven said, she was getting chased. She probably erased ours and father memories and maybe even the people of Asgard to protect Raven."

"This nonsense Loki. Even for you."

"Would it be the first time your father lied to us." Thor stayed quiet.

"Are you guys done with your family drama." Tony asked frustrated. "If you are, I'll show Raven room." Tony pushed past the two brothers and Raven followed quickly behind, leaving the two brothers questioning their life.

"You must have been uncomfortable." Tony looked over to Raven.

"It felt familiar." Raven whispered. Tony dropped the small talk and showed her the room she would be staying in. He left her alone in her room. She closed the door and laid down on her new bed.

It has been so long since she slept on a bed. As she thinks to herself, her eyes grow heavier and heavier until she falls asleep. 

----------------------------------------------- --------
I hope you like it and I do not own the art or the characters expect Raven only here. See you guys in the next story Raven out!!