Chapter 5

Bill Cipher P.O.V

I watch Pine Tree enter the forest and smirk to myself. He's not only looking for new mysteries, he's looking for me. I know for a fact that he wants to see me.

I levitate through the trees and follow along side him. Luckily Pine Tree cannot see me at the moment. I could easily scare him off.

He looks around for a few moments before sitting down under a tree and sighing. He seems to be stressed and he's only just arrived. I would love to see inside that mind of his, but I can't enter unless he allows me in. The only reason I got into his dream was that he was asleep.

Dipper rubs his head and sighs, setting his things aside. I observe for a few more moments before finally deciding to show myself. I want to know what is stressing him so badly.

"Hello, Pine Tree," I say, breaking the silence.

Dipper looks up in disbelief and backs away from me. It is clear that even when I am not angered that I am still one of his biggest fears.

"W-What do you want, Bill?" he asks, his voice trembling.

I find it to be simply adorable. He is practically petrified of me. Perhaps he should be scared. I can do some horrible things after all.

"Oh, Pine Tree, you really are cute. I know you want to know more about me. I'm sure you have questions."

He nods after a moment and scoots closer. I have triggered his curiosity and made him want to know now more than ever.

"Ask, perhaps I'll answer," I tell him.

He picks up the journal and flips to a blank page, titling it 'Bill Cipher.' Then he takes the pen and does a quick doodle of my triangular form.

"What's your real name? Is it really Bill Cipher?"

"No, my true name will evaporate one with an expression of horror and ecstasy on their face. I cannot tell you."

He quickly jots down my response and taps the pen against the page.

"What was the point of Weirdmageddon?" he asks next, glancing at me.

"Hm," I hum softly, "the answer is quite simple really; domination," I tell him, a soft purr in my tone.

"Why? Why do you feel the need to take over worlds and dimensions and stuff?"

"I come from a flat world, filled with flat people, who all had flat dreams. It was too flat, so I liberated it. Then came my precious Nightmare realm. Oh, how I loved it there. But because there were no rules it collapsed upon itself. I just want a place where all the weirdness can run freely," I explain looking into Dipper's light brown eyes.

He stares back into my single bright yellow eye and stops writing. A few moments pass in silence. It seems as though there is almost a magnetic field that's pulling us together.

After a few moments, we were close enough that our bodies were touching. It seemed as though this should be happening. After another moment our lips locked together and we were inseparable.