Chapter 10

Bill Cipher P.O.V

I haven't been able to rid my mind of Dipper all day. I want him with me at all times. This new feeling is unfamiliar and makes me contemplate what it could possibly be.

'I've always felt that Pine Tree was special. He isn't like the rest of the Pines family. He has the same curious nature yet he's more conservative. He puts his family and their safety before his own. That is why I worry.'

The more that I think about it the more I realize that if it comes to choosing his family or me, Dipper will choose his family. It pains me to think about that possibility, but it could become a reality soon. If things continue between us then his family will find out eventually.

I sigh softly as I levitate around the forest. The thought of losing Dipper upsets me. If only he wouldn't have to choose between family and pleasure.

I bite my lip and sigh. The want to see Dipper only increases as time goes on. Eventually, I can no longer hold myself back and decide to go see him. I wish to talk to him.

The Mystery Shack isn't far so I arrive rather quickly. To keep my presence unknown, I don't go waltzing in. Instead, I fly up to the attic window and tap on the glass.

Dipper turns in his bed and looks up at the window. He seems surprised to see me as he gets up and opens the window. I float in and hug his waist, pulling him back to his bed.

"Bill," he yawns, "what are you doing here?"

"I just couldn't wait to see you," I tell him, kissing his neck gently.

He hums softly and relaxes a bit. It seems like he's tired but still enjoys it.

"As long as you don't leave marks on me. I hate having to lie to my uncles."

"Mm, sorry, Pine Tree," I apologize, seeing the bite mark I left on his neck earlier. 

He closes his eyes and yawns softly. I did show up in the middle of the night. I must have disturbed his sleep. That wasn't my intention.

"It's fine, we just have to be more careful," he says quietly.

I nod, pulling him closer to me. He falls asleep in my arms with a small smile spread across his adorable face. He truly is cute.

Although I wished to speak of our situation I suppose it can wait until he wakes up. Instead of disturbing Pine Tree's slumber, I decide to let him sleep peacefully.

'I hope that Pine Tree doesn't have to choose between his family and myself. I would hate to make him have to go through such a stressful decision. Hopefully, it doesn't come to that.'

Pine Tree sleeps peacefully for several hours. I have no need for sleep so I simply just hold him close. He smiles in his slumber.

'I really would like for things to work out between us.'