Questions

Welcome back! I hope you enjoy this as much as I know I'm going to enjoy this!

Taehyung

Waking up in the hospital was a shock. Waking up in the hospital with one of my kidnappers holding my hand like his life depended on it was a major shock.

I always imagined that if I was going to wake up in a hospital bed someday with some unknown injury that it would be Jimin who I would see first when I opened my eyes.

I was terribly wrong.

I felt pain in my whole body but most of it was throbbing deep in my leg. I groaned loudly and tried moving around but my muscles felt too sore to even begin thinking about moving around. I guess I've been in here for a while then?

I went to move my right hand but something was holding it down so I opened my eyes and looked to my right side to see a mop of black hair and tired, wet eyes looking at me with shock swimming deep in them. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Jungkook?" I choked out. My throat was very dry and it sounded like I had been smoking for over fifty years.

"You're-You're awake?!" he questioned. His grip on my hand never loosened. In fact, it may have gotten tighter. I winced but not from his grip. The throbbing in my leg seemed to become harder than before.

"Y-Yes?" I replied timidly. "I think so?" I finished and looked at the white sheets covering my uninjured leg. I was afraid to look at my wounded leg but it was so obvious because it was hanging in the air from a leg lifter that was attached to the ceiling. There was a. . . cast? "Why. . . Um, why is there a cast on my leg?"

"You-You were shot in the leg. You don't remember?" We met eyes again and I couldn't help but look down at our hands that were connected. We both seemed to look at them but looked back up at each other at the same time. I blushed from the intensity of his stare.

"Of course I remember, you idiot," I scoffed. Who doesn't remember getting shot in the leg by a pistol? It doesn't affect your memory. Does it? "But I thought it would just have to be wrapped up."

He looked at me with wide eyes.

"Uh, the doctor can explain it better than I can but I'll try my best," he sighed and situated himself in the very uncomfortable looking plastic chair but never let go of my hand. I didn't mind it as my hand was warm and it calmed me down a lot since I was sort of scared of hospitals. Who isn't? Well, except for the people who work there.

I stopped thinking to myself and let my mind go blank as he looked into my eyes.

"The bullet broke your bone." I inhaled sharply. Okay. . . So does that mean it's going to have to be amputated? Wouldn't they already have amputated it if it had to be? "I know what you're thinking. It doesn't have to be amputated though. Luckily, it didn't do as much damage as they thought it had done. The doctor told me this after looking at the x-rays. So, in order for your leg to heal up, it's going to be maybe two to three months in a cast for you." We fell into silence as I looked away from his gaze and at my injured leg.

Two to three months? What am I going to do? How am I going to do that alone? My thoughts were all over the place with questions and soon, they stopped when I thought about my friends.

"Where are they?" I asked and looked back at him. He was still staring at me which meant he never took his eyes off of me.

"Who?" he questioned and furrowed his eyebrows together.