Kiss

Taehyung

No one would talk to me as we were leaving the hospital. I was having trouble getting used to the crutches so Jungkook had to help me because none of the others would help me. It literally tore my heart in two when Jimin wouldn't even glance in my general direction.

As Jungkook was helping me to not trip, he leaned in close to my ear and whispered, "Don't get too upset over them, okay? They'll be fine soon after-" He stopped and gulped.

"After what?" I questioned and stopped walking.

"Nothing. Keep walking, love," he said sweetly and smiled at me. I was too tired to question it and felt weak after he called me love. We soon reached the parking lot and I gasped when I saw my car sitting in one of the parking spots. I hadn't seen it in what felt like years.

Jungkook helped me into the back of the car and, as uncomfortable as it was, I sat in the middle with Jungkook on my right and Jimin on my left. Yoongi was driving and Jin was in the passenger seat. They both intertwined their hands together and soon we were off to my house.

I was nervous about two things. One: What will I do once I see my apartment? Will I have a breakdown? Will I be happy? Will I cry happy tears or sad tears? Two: My best friend, who is very mad at me and who hates my, well, my crush is sitting on one side of me and my, well, my crush is on the other side of me.

It's a very awkward position for me.

I didn't know where to look. I didn't want to look forward because I didn't want to meet Yoongi's death stare and I couldn't look out one of the windows because one of them would catch me staring and then it would get even more awkward. Plus, Jimin would probably get angry that I was staring out of his window. I was very, very uncomfortable because my cast was situated against Jungkook's leg and not only was it uncomfortable but my skin itched to feel his body against mine, in a non-sexual way. Although, my leg was literally itching.

I simply stared at Yoongi and Jin's hands tied together, resting on the middle console. I could only hope for that to be Jungkook and me someday. I finally looked to my right and saw Jungkook staring out of the window. I took that opportunity to admire his side features and think about what's going to happen. Before I could think any further, his head turned and we looked at each other. I started blushing and went to apologize when I felt his hand touch mine and soon our fingers were slipping between each other. My heart fluttered as we both smiled softly at each other. 

We'll be okay as long as we stick together.

I just don't think I'll ever be content if my friends leave me because I chose to let him be free.

《》《》

We finally arrived and pulled into the parking lot. I noticed another car in the driveway and I was confused. I waited for everyone to open their doors and start getting out but the only one who did was Jungkook. He stepped out and went back down to grab onto my arm but I tugged it back softly.

"Why aren't you guys getting out?" Are they not going to come inside? Are they taking my car? Well, I don't really need it seeing as I can't drive but it's my car. No one answered me and tears sprung into my eyes. I was getting pissed off and very hurt that I was getting the silent treatment from my three best friends over something that seemed so simple to understand. I gripped onto Jungkook's hand harder and glared at Jimin on my left. "You know, out of the three of you, I would expect you to at least support this. You don't have to agree on it. After all, you did say I get to make the decision so deal with it." My words came out harsher at the end and I told Jungkook to help me out after that. I wanted to leave as soon as possible before I said anything else that was worse.