Home

Taehyung

Everyone turned to me, staring at me intensely. I became even more nervous as their stares never left my currently red face. How did she know? Who told her about my scars?

I slowly stood up, their eyes never leaving me, and was handed my crutches by a kind man standing beside our bench. I made my way slowly to the stand and stood next to Jungkook. I was even more nervous beside him, but I calmed down once his hand grazed mine softly in reassurance. I glanced at him quickly before letting my eyes rest back onto the face of the lawyer.

"Now, wait," the judge spoke up and I turned my head to see him holding his hand up at the lawyer. He turned to me and said, "Why is your leg broken?" I tensed up even more and I stuttered with my response.

"I-I was shot, s-sir."

"By whom?" I gulped and glanced over at Jungkook then Hobi then back to the judge.

"Jung Hoseok," I whispered and bit my lip. Everyone in the room gasped and I almost rolled my eyes. Was it really that surprising?

"I see," the judge said quietly while staring at Hobi. "You may continue," he said to the lawyer and looked at us three.

The judge turned to me and we both looked at each other. I'm sure I had a glare written across my face, even though she was the one defending us.

"So, Kim Taehyung, where were you when the kidnapping took place?"

"Yeong's Club," I answered shortly.

"How did it go down?"

"I'm not obligated to repeat that," I answered once again. She sighed and nodded her head.

"I understand. Let's cut to the chase, shall we?" Everything in the room fell silent and she took a step forward. "Do you mind telling us about how Jung Hoseok raped you?"

My eyes widened and, once again, everyone made some sort of stupid noise. My hands began to shake and I saw Jungkook move slightly from the corner of my eye. I had to find a good grip on my crutches and leaned into Jungkook's side.

I felt nothing but relief because the 'evidence' she was talking about this whole time, was me. Not my scars, but my experience and memories. I didn't want to relive that night with Hobi, but if this was what it would take to put him in jail and to let Jungkook stay, I will relive it.

"Objection!" Hobi screamed from my left and my head shot up to look at him with a deathly stare. We made eye contact as the guards pushed him down forcefully and he became quiet, not once looking at me again.

"I-I," I stammered and looked down at my feet, my body going hot and trembles racking through me. I was scared and nervous to admit that I was raped. It was belittling. "Y-yes, Jung Hoseok raped me," Everyone gasped once again and I rolled my eyes this time. "but I'm not going to tell about it. I'm not going to relive it, especially in front of 20 people."

"I respect that. Your honor, I have no further questions."

The judge nodded his head.

"Everyone, let's give the jury some time to decide whether Jeon Jungkook, Kim Namjoon, and Jung Hoseok are guilty. You have 30 minutes, jury," the judge said and hit his gavel against the table. I sighed and was sent back to my seat as well as Jungkook, but he was on the other side of the room with his friends.