Awake

Taehyung

It was a few hours later, currently 10:43 PM, and Jungkook and I were sitting on the bed next to each other. My leg was propped up on a pillow, uncovered, but the rest of my body was. We both were sitting in silence, me fidgeting with my fingers and him reading something on his phone.

I questioned myself on how come I didn't feel nervous or uncomfortable around him. He was one of my kidnappers and he was the first one to ever hurt me severely, after all. I turned my head ever so slightly to my left to peek at his beautiful face. I instantly felt calm, knowing he was beside me. It just felt so right to be here with him. I may be crazy, but he changed. I changed him without having to do anything.

Or did I really do something without knowing it?

"What are you staring at?" Jungkook said in a playful tone and put his phone down on the nightstand beside him.

I blushed and let my eyes fully focus on him and saw he was smirking a little. I blushed even more but played it off.

"Did you really sell your business for me?" What kind of question is that? Is that really the best thing you could come up with, Taehyung? Come on, you can do better than that. He told you earlier with your friends sitting in front of you that he did it for love. Maybe he didn't mean you, though.

He looked down and sighed, playing with his fingers.

"I did, really. I wasn't just saying that in front of everyone to impress them or seem like a hopeless romantic. Taehyung, I love you," he spoke, his words sounding more serious towards the end and my heart started pounding against my chest at the sound of them. He looked back up at me and into my eyes once again, and I looked into his, searching for something, anything; and so was he. "It may be that I've known you for only maybe a month, if that, but you intrigue me, Taehyung. The way you blush by just looking at me," I blushed at his words, but he continued, "The way your eyelashes flutter and the crease between your eyebrows and your box smile and your laugh and your beautiful voice that I'm sure sounds 10 times more amazing when singing, and how you forgive your friends so easily and most of all, forgave me. Taehyung," his tone became serious again and he placed his hand on my thigh. We stared into each other's eyes deeply and his face was coming closer and closer. My breathing deepened at the proximity and I could also feel his breath fanning over my lips. I wanted to get high off of his scent and get drunk on his words because it was all so much to handle and take in, and I absolutely loved it. 

"Maybe one day you can learn to forgive me with not just your heart, but your soul."

He leaned in finally, closing the gap and our lips molded together. They fit perfectly, like one piece of the puzzle made for the other and the taste, oh my God, the taste. He tasted so sweet and smelled of some type of cologne and it was so much to drink in and I was loving every damn second of it. The way our hands had found each other's and intertwined, and how his hand was warm while mine was cold. We didn't stop to take a breath. We would breathe in between each other's lips, and while it may have sounded disgusting to someone who was not getting in on the action, it sounded like a melody to our ears.

His teeth took hold of my lip and tugged, releasing it and I whined at the contact loss, but soon his lips were back on mine. I felt his tongue slipping into my mouth and I let him take full control because I was becoming putty in his hands while the room temperature was rising and rising. Our hands searched anywhere they could get to, tugging on the ends of shirts, pulling buttons loose on jeans, and tugging at tufts of hair.