Chapter 2

**still Lauren's POV**

Today was the day im moving to moorseville north carolina. To be honest i was actually kinda excited. I liked meeting new people if theyre not totally insane.

I decided to tweet about moving and i wrote

"Lauren Jonstone @jonstone_lauren : Moving day is finally here goodbye NY hello NC."

I put my headphones in and got into the car. Within the first 20 min of driving I was asleep. I slept almost the whole car ride there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt my dad shake me when we finally arrived.

The house was HUGE! It was what I've always dreamed of my house looking like. I ran into the house to find my room and I don't think I have ever ran so fast. I finally came across a huge baby blue room with a bathroom and a couch and a desk. It was literally calling my name. I dropped all my stuff down and whispered to myself "I'm home."

I started to think about school and all that stuff till my thoughts were interrupted by my mom screaming up to me and my sister to come meet some people. To my surprise I see Nash, Hayes and Will Grier in my doorway with their little sister Skylynn and their parents.

Their mom began to speak "Hi my name is Elizabeth and this is Will, Nash, Hayes, Skylynn and my husband. We are your neighbors. We live across the street and just wanted to let you if you need help with anything we are here."

Now My mom started talking "Oh my gosh well thank you and im Maria this is my husband Kenny and our daughters Rachel and Lauren. Rachel is 18 and we have a son, Shawn but he's in his third year of collage so he's 21, and thats Lauren, she's 16" Rachel and I both just waved.

"Im 16 too maybe we could hang out sometime?" Hayes offered

"Ya that would be great."

I looked over at skylnn and said "Hi cutie, how old are you?"

She responded with a "foouuurr."

"Shes foourr." Nash said mimicking her voice making me laugh.

"Well we better let you be going to get unpacking, nice meeting you." Elizabeth said they all seemed to have a light country accent.

"You too." We all said in sync.

**Hayes POV**

My whole family had this stupid tradition thing where if we get new neighbors we always have to go to their house and offer help. Luckily no one ever accepted our offer. But this time when we knocked on the door, a middle aged man appeared with his wife, not that that was uncommon. They looked tired then my mom started the usual new neighbor routine. I didnt even notice I was totally zoning out till the mans wife screamed up to a girl named Lauren and her sister Rachel. After that I was back to reality when the most beautiful girl I've ever seen walked down the stairs to come greet us. I knew I was staring at her but I didn't care, a girl who looks like that deserves to know she's beautiful. She had blonde hair down to the middle of her back, she reminded me a little of Taylor because of the bandanna. She also has bright blue eyes, she was kind of short about 5'1 but she was perfect. But besides how pretty she was, I knew her from somewhere.

Her mom started saying hers and her sisters ages and she was 16 too!! I could possibly be in all the same classes as her in school. So I spoke up.

"Im 16 too. Maybe we could hang out sometime?"

"Ya that would be great." She'd accually want to hang out with me. Well I am Hayes Grier but usually girls r scared to bc they might get hate at school or online and stuff like that or they are excessively clingy, but who cares now, she said yes, theres no taking that back.

Then she started talking to Skylynn and asked her how old she is. Nash mimicked skylynn causing her to laugh. Her laugh was perfect, she was perfect. Wait what! No Hayes you just met her snap out of it.

Then my mom just had to leave them to unpack. Wow way to go mom!

Anyway it was starting to bother me that I couldnt tell who she was so I thought maybe Nash knew, since she had just moved here there was no way I could have met before so it had to be something social media related and since Nash is kinda known for that stuff I'll ask him.

"Yo Nash, did she look farmiliar to you, Lauren, the one who's my age?"

"Oh, the one you love?" He said dragging out his words, "Ya that's Lauren Jonstone the youtube star. She has 2.9 million subscribers getting more every minute. Shes the youtuber with the amazing voice. That girl can sing! Shes hot too you should ask her out." He said nudging me.

"I dont love her, I barley know anything about her. Im gonna get to know her first. She just moved in chill."

"So you admit your gonna ask her out?"

"Uh what I never said that!" I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"Whatever bro." Nash said then ran to his room.

He was probably txting his crush Isabel. She had a huge crush on him also he is just to stupid to realize it.

Just at that moment he came running into my room screaming..

"DUDE SHE SAID YES I ASKED OUT ISABEL AND SHE SAID YES!!" He screamed that doing his one and only original happy dance. One qestion though, why does Trash Nash get every fucking girl he wants!?

"Okay well good for you, but uh I need your advice on asking Lauren to hang out." I said

"Why dont you go over there and ask her if she wants to go to the park with you?"

"Good idea, I think I'll go by later in the week they just moved in i don't want to interrupt."

-- 4 days later

It was about 1:30 when I walked across the street, and knocked on the door. I heard someone scream 'I GOT IT MOM!' Then Rachel her older sister answered the door.

"Oh hi, uh hayes right?" She asked. I was a little hurt she didnt know my name but I'll get over it.

"Uh ya is uh Lauren here?"

"Ya shes in her room, I'll take you up there." She said

"Thanks."

As we got closer to the door I could hear a guitar playing and a Lauren singing, Nash was right the girl could sing. We waited for her to finish, because we were pretty sure she was making a youtube video. Then when we heard the ding of the camera turning off we walked in.

"Lou, visiter." Her sister explained

"No need to make it sound like I'm in prison." she said

Her sister left leaving me alone with her. Now was the time to ask.

"Hey uh Lauren I was wondering if you maybe wanted to go to the park with me, for a little tour around the area?"

"Okay sure ya I just need to get my sweatshirt from downstairs then we can go." She said yes, SCORE! Point Hayes. Only a little way to go before I get the girl.

A/N

Okay ik its not that interesting yet but bare with me they r going to get alot better trust me. Chapter 3 is a good one, trust me.