Chapter 25

Hayes' POV

It finally feels like things have gone back to normal around here. Lauren stopped getting blocked texts, Taylor's side healed from when he was shot, Nash's hate is slowing down from his video on what guys look for in girls.

Right now we are packing up in Orlando getting ready to go to Indiana.

"Hayes hurry up we have to leave for the airport in 10 minutes!" I heard Nash scream through the hotel door.

I opened up the door with all my bags packed onto the luggage cart along with Aarons. Aaron, Nash and I all pushed the luggage cart down to the lobby outside where the limo was waiting. As we all entered the limo we saw everyone was already in.

-----------

As we arrived at the airport there was a huge crowd of screaming girls waiting there, with giant signs with our faces on them. It was extremely difficult to walk through the crowd and our plane leaves in literally 5 minutes. By the time we were done signing autographs and taking pictures we had missed our plane. Nash was pissed, Cam, Taylor, Lauren, The Jacks, and Aaron were all bored. And Shawn, Matt, Mahogony, Carter and I were all stressing out. We quickly ran up to the desk to see when the next flight was and the next flight to Indiana was in 3 hours at 1:45 AM. Looks like we got a lot of waiting to do.

"Dont get me wrong, I love our fans, but I'm pissed that they caused us to miss our flight. I understand its not their fault, all they wanted was a picture but who has time for a 1:45 AM flight! Thats right no one." Matt said angrily

"Dude chill we will just wait for a little while, make some vines and in no time we will be getting on that plane." Taylor said trying to cheer matt and the rest of us up, but clearly none of us were convinced.

-----

"Flight 248 to Indiana now boarding." The voice over the loud speaker called, waking everyone up from their sleep besides Matt, Taylor and Lauren. I was about to wake up Lauren when I heard the signature sound of a smack cam. I looked up to see Matt with hand sanitizer all over his left cheek. I quickly woke up Lauren before she got slapped. We all looked around and since Taylor wasn't awoken by anyone and he hadn't woken up from the sound of a smack cam, he is going to have to get smacked.

Just as Carter's hand almost made contact with his face, Taylor shifted positions and dodged Carter's hit and said "Don't even think about it."

We all started laughing and Carter posted the vine captioned 'Smack Cam gone wrong w/ @Taylor Caniff'

On the plane we sat in first class. I was next to Lauren and the rest of the boys surrounding our seats. As soon as we say down in our seats we were asleep.

--

"Attention passengers please buckle your seatbelt a as we get ready for landing. Thank you." the flight attendant says waking us all up.

"Your not welcome. I don't want to wake up." Lauren says and starts hitting her head against her seat.

I laughed and put my arm around her shoulder pulling her into my chest. I kissed her forehead and told her we will be at the hotel soon enough.

-----

"Rooms 812-818. Here are your room keys, enjoy your stay." The lady at the front desk said a little to happily.

"How is she this happy at 3:50 in the morning. I want to punch someone." Lauren said and everyone backed away from her.

"I never said I was gonna do it. Just saying I wanted to punch someone." she said emphasizing the 'wanted'.

"Okay guys same roommates as last time. Matt give everyone their keys and get to bed immediately. You have to be up at 9 tomorrow for MagCon." Bart told us all

We all groaned and got our room keys from Matt.

--

I walked into my room and just jumped into bed. I climbed under the covers in my freshly made bed, I took off my shirt and threw it on the floor and laid my head on my pillow and immediately fell asleep.