Chapter 5

Lauren's POV

When he got over to us he put his arm around my shoulder.

I took his arm off because he was really sweaty. "Hayes your sweating!"

He grabbed my by my waist and gave me a huge hug. It was disgusting he was dripping in sweat and stunk.

"Hayes get off! You stink, and your sweating! Hayesssss!" I started laughing because he began to tickle my sides.

He finally put me down and i wouldnt talk to him for a while.

"Lauren your seriously not gonna talk to me, its been 10 minutes already.." Hayes said.

"Yes." I said whipping my hair in his face.

"Oooo u got a sassy one there hayes." Kenny said putting his arm around emily. I'm guessing their a thing.

"Tell me about it." He said responding to Kenny.

"C'mon just forgive me. Pleaaaseee."

"Fine."

"Okay good, I can't stand when your mad at me. Wow can u hold a grudge." He said and i gave him a glare. He just laughed along with everyone else.

I just whipped my hair in his face and started walking the other way. He stopped laughing and ran past me and stopped in front of me. I tried getting around him but he just picked me up over his shoulder.

"HAYES PUT ME DOWN!"

"Nope not until you say sorry." He wants me to apologize to him? Not gonna happen.

"No! Im not gonna do that!"

"Fine, but remember you asked for it!" He said. Oh no what did i just do

He finally let me down from his shoulder but he wouldn't let me out of his grip.

"Hayes, let me go!" I started to scream

"Noo!" He screamed back

He kept on holding on to me and i couldn't get out of his grip. This kid was strong. I stopped struggling because no matter how hard i tried to loosen his grip he wouldn't budge. I looked up into his big blue eyes and before i knew it his lips were smashing into mine. Its been a week here and we have already kissed twice.

When we both pulled away from the kiss his smooth voice with a light country accent began to speak

"Lauren i kow its only been a week but i cant wait any longer to ask you this, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes." I said and pressed my lips to his once again. I totally forgot we were still with Emily, Gianna, Nicole, Dylan and Kenny until once we kissed we heard all the girls awing in the background. And then we heard the guys Ewing.

After we both pulled away we turned around to see Kenny's arm around Emily and Dylan was standing there looking un-amused. While we were all walking back to Hayes' house he grabbed my hand. I kept noticing Dylan looking over at Gianna while she was in a conversation with Nicole. My thoughts were interrupted when Hayes whispered something to Dylan.

"Hey Dyl you keep looking over at Gianna, you got a crush or somethin?"

"Yeah kinda but she wont give me the time of day." Dylan explained with a sad expression.

"I'm gonna go talk to them okay?" I said letting go of his hand

"Ya okay. I'll stay here." He kissed me on the cheek and i walked to the group of girls on the other side of the street.

"Hey Gianna, I think Dylans got a little crush on you." I said to Gi

"Wait really? But I totally thought he liked someone else I mean why-" i cut he off by saying

"I'll talk to him. Hayes and I have it under control. But for now lets just go back to Hayes' and just forget about all that it usually tends to get in the way of having fun."

"Your right. Anyway speaking of fun." She got a huge grin on her face and looked at me.

"What?" I said kinda scared.