Blame - Stiles Stilinski

"It's all my fault, I killed Allison" cried Stiles. "No, Stiles, you didn't kill her, it was void Stiles who did and he's not you. You had no control over that. No one couldn't have done anything to save her." you replied sweetly, wiping tears off of Stiles' cheeks. "Then why do I feel terrible and alone?" muttered Stiles. "You are not alone, you will never be alone, you'll always have me and Scott. You can always talk to us about these things. Just please stop feeling bad about yourself. Please Stiles." you said wrapping your arms around Stiles' neck. Seeing Stiles cry makes you also cry, it's hard seeing one of your best friends feeling terrible without feeling the same pain as them. You couldn't imagine how hard it was for Stiles and all you wanted to do was help, you just had no idea how. 

"What can I do to help Stiles?" you offered as he cried on your shoulder. "C-can we go to A-Allison's grave? I wanna say goodbye t-to her, Say I-I'm sorry." Stiles requested. "Of course Stiles, we can go now if you want?" Stiles nodded as he carried on sniffling and wiping the salty tears from under his eyes. 

You arrived at the grave, you've only seen the grave once but you could never really look at it properly because you couldn't handle the pain of losing your first best friend in beacon Hills. Allison was the one who helped you around the town and school and she was the one who introduced you to the pack. you wouldn't have met the pack without Allison and now she's gone. You were never seeing her ever again and that hurt you so much, even just thinking about it hurt.

"Do you want me to stay with you? Or do you want to be alone with Allison?" you asked Stiles. "Can you please stay? I don't want to do this alone" sniffled Stiles. You walked over to Stiles until you were side by side. Stiles reached for your hand and you tightly held it. He looked at you and you softly nodded your head. "So, Allison, we miss you and w-we're really sorry about your death. Beacon Hills will never be the same without you. I-I'm so sorry, I should've d-done something to help you. It'a a-all my fault. We love you, Allison." Stiles turns to you and begins crying again, he looks at you while you quietly sob, he wraps his arms around your waist and you both cry your eyes out. You never knew loss would be this hard. 

"W-we should go back, i-it's getting pretty late now." you said. Stiles nodded at you and you sat through the whole car journey in silence, complete silence. Even though Allison wasn't physically there, she will always be there supporting us in everything we do. She will never be gone, never.