Escape - Stiles Stilinski

For the past 3 months, you have been dating Stiles. Like any normal couple, you have your ups and downs but at the moments everything was perfect. No one had to deal with any supernatural crap and it was finally peaceful for a while. You were happy, you were all happy.

Stiles heard his dad talking to one of the Deputy's about a dead body, and of course he went to Lydia. He went to her house and they tried to find this body. Even though it was quiet and peaceful, you all kind of missed al the mysteries and the supernatural. Stiles and Lydia headed to the woods and Stiles let Lydia do her Banshee stuff.

Meanwhile, you were at home, all alone, trying to catch up with most of your homework. Dealing with murders really affects your school work and you barely get anything done, that always sucked. Your mom was working late as usual and your dad was on a business trip for a week. After hours of studying, you decide to take a break, you stumble down the stairs and make you're way to the kitchen to grab a quick snack. You turn on the lights and open a small cabinet in the corner. The lights suddenly switch off and you feel someone's hands covering your mouth and eyes, you muffle a scream and the person forces a pill down your throat. You swallow it down and start to feel droopy. You fall to the ground.

You open your eyes and winced in pain when your eyes make direct contact with the bright lights. You were on the floor, handcuffed to a pipe. You shake your hands around to try to escape, obviously that didn't work. The door handle on the dark door rattled and someone walked in. Theo Raeken. You scoff as he walks into the room and roll your eyes at him. "What the hell do you want with me?" You exclaimed. "What I've always wanted. A successful Chimera." He replied slowly with a smirk growing on his face.

He turned round and picked up a key from the table next to the door. He shuffled towards you and bent down on his knees and unlocked the handcuffs. He quickly grabbed your wrists and lifted you up. "I can't let my Chimera starve to death, can I?" Theo said. He led you to the table and pulled out a chair for you to sit on. He handcuffed one hand to one of the legs of the table and let you sit down and eat.

You looked to your right and saw a piece of metal pipe. You picked the right moment to try to grab the pipe but he was always keeping his eye on you. You tried to think of an excuse for him to turn round or at least take his eye off you, anything. "I could do with a drink you know!" You shouted. "As you wish." He sarcastically replied. He spun round on his heel and you quickly got a hold of the pipe and whacked him on the head. The metal sound echoed around the small room and he fell to the ground and you went on your knees.

You went in his shirt pocket and got the key to your handcuffs. You unstuffed yourself and held your wrists in pain. You ran out of the room and made your way outside, trying to figure out where you were. You were near the police station, near the woods. You ran to the police department and asked for a phone, so you could call your mom and Stiles. You called your mom first and she answered. "MOM! Where are you? Are you still at work?!" You screamed. "Yes, yes, I'm still at work, are you okay? What happened?" She answered completely worried. "I'm fine for now. I'm just glad you're okay!" You replied nearly calm. You hung up and hesitantly called Stiles.

The phone rang but he didn't answer, you called again but still no answer. You grew scared, you had no idea where he was and you didn't know if he was safe or not. You called several more times but still no answer. You decided to give up and ask for a ride to Stiles' house. You knocked on the door and the Sheriff opened the door. "Hi Mr Stilinski! Is Stiles home? He hasn't answered any of my calls and I'm really worried!" You said rapidly. "Yeah he's home, I don't know why he hasn't returned your calls, he just came home from Lydia's.

You were never jealous of Lydia, you were best friends and even though Stiles had a massive crush on her, you trust him completely. You knew he wouldn't do anything to hurt you. The sheriff lets you in the house and you ran upstairs and into Stiles' bedroom.

You pushed the door open and whisper-shouted "Where the hell were you?" Stiles looked up from his desk, "I've been here for a while, I just came back from the woods with Lydia, we were trying to find a body." Your face went really pale "I've been trying to call you so many times and I got so worried if you got hurt" after a while you realised that you could've died and Stiles wasn't there to save you. "I was kidnapped by Theo and I had to escape by endangering myself and ran to the police station to see if you were okay" Stiles looked upset, "oh god, I'm so sorry, if I knew something was going to happen, I would've done something to help you."

You let the salty tears roll down your cheeks and Stiles lifted his arms up and walked towards you, he held you tightly and you put your head on his shoulder. "Who did this? Are you hurt?" Stiles asked. "It was Theo but he didn't hurt me, I'm fine." You replied sniffling into his plaid shirt. After a few moments, Stiles let go of you and held your hand, he led you to the foot of his bed and you both crawled into it. You pulled the covers over you and you placed your head onto his chest as his fingers played with your hair. After a while, you felt your eyes droop but you tried to stay awake just for a moment longer. In the end, you both sigh and gave into the sleep. "I'll kill him when I see him. I'll hunt him down if I have to." Stiles whispered.