Comic-Con Nerves - Dylan O'Brien

You were so nervous, this was your first comic con for Teen Wolf and you were dating Dylan. To be honest, nervous isn't anywhere near to what you were feeling, you were more terrified, you didn't know what the audience where going to ask and you had no answers ready. Dylan had announced your relationship about a month ago and so far, you had gotten a bit of hate but mostly support and love to the relationship.

It's now about an hour until everyone is introduced and brought up on stage. Your hands were sweaty and slightly shaking, Dylan noticed and held your hands, "Don't worry, they'll love you. It's honestly not bad, after a while, you won't even notice the amount of people in the room." Dylan kissed your hands until he realized how wet your hands were, his face said everything and you laughed in return. "Thanks, I hope it'll be fine otherwise I probably won't talk to you for a while... I mean until you bribe me with food." You replied, Dylan chuckled and put your hands down and led you to the sofa in the other side of the room.

The hour sent by and Dylan's assistant manager, Maddie, walked into the room, "it's now time for you guys to go on stage, you have five minutes to get ready. I got everyone else ready as well, and careful, there's a big crowd." You froze, your hands started shaking again and your heart was beating so loud and hard, you were sure she could hear it from where she was standing. "Okay, thanks Maddie, now you can relax without me being annoying!" Dylan said, almost bursting into laughter, followed by a small chuckle by Maddie.

"AND NOW, THE AMAZING DUO AND COUPLE...Y/F/N AND DYLAN O'BRIEN!!" The host shouted. Dylan held your hand tightly and walked out onto the stage, Tyler Posey stood up from his chair and ran towards the both of you, he hugged you, then Dylan. After the hugs, you both walked to your chairs and sat down. "Now, we will begin answering your questions! Who wants to begin?!" Most of the audience shot their hands up in the air. "Okay, you with the grey McCall jumper!" Requested the host. "My question is for Dylan" requested the teenager, "okay, sweetie go ahead." Replied Dylan. "What is it like working with your girlfriend?" Said the girl. "Absolutely awful, literally the worst thing ever!" Dylan said staring at you with adoration, "it's really the best, working with someone who is generous and sweet is just great and she's amazing, I'm probably the most luckiest guy in the world, I don't know what I did to deserve you, I love you Y/F/N!" Continued Dylan while holding your hand.