Fights and Make Ups - Stiles Stilinski

The past few days have been miserable, wait no it has been depressing. You have been arguing with Stiles about the most pointless things but they were still fights. You haven't talked to Stiles in over a week and soon it was the Christmas holidays. Throughout all your fighting, you had never been able to tell Stiles that you were going to visit your mom and her boyfriend, Jack, for the whole 4 weeks of holiday. you kind of dreaded it because you didn't want Jack to ramble on about how his relationship with your mom is going, but you like to make your mom happy so you'll try to pretend to be excited, for her.

As you rolled out of your comfy bed, you got ready to go to school, it was the last day of school and you didn't know whether you should just skip or not, but you wanted to say a proper goodbye to your friends. After you got ready, you grabbed your car keys from the kitchen table and walked to the door, you started the engine and drove, you took this time to try and figure out how you were going to avoid Stiles, though you always knew it would never work, you would always find some way to bump into each other and make it really awkward.

You soon arrived at the school, you push the doors open and was immediately greeted by Scott and Kira. They both asked you if you had talked to Stiles yet and as always, you always replied with "No, I'm not ready yet" even though that was the only thing you ever wanted to do, just makeup, but you knew it wasn't that easy. 

You tried to get through the day without seeing Stiles but that day the universe hated you. The last bell rang and you sprinted to your car to avoid seeing Stiles if you stayed in that school any longer, you escaped that hellhole and turned on your car and drove away. You opened the door to your house and remembered that you have to drive to the Police Department to say your farewells to your dad. You jog up to your room and finish packing the remains, then you jump when you hear someone knocking on your bedroom door. 

You slowly shuffle to the door and open it to find Stiles holding a bouquet of your favourite flowers. You want to slam the door shut but first, you were curious  and wanted to find out why Stiles was at your house. You looked down at the floor and asked "Why are you here? I thought you didn't want anything to do with me?" Stiles was about to answer until he looked at your bed and saw a massive suitcase and instead asks "Maybe you wanna ask me why you're packing? Where are you going? Your eyes were wandering around the room and you were trying to avoid eye contact but you replied with "I'm going to visit my mom and her boyfriend, Jack. I'm gonna visit for the whole holiday..." You could see Stiles squeezing his fists and his face was telling you that you two were gonna have another amazing argument that was going to last forever.

Instead, he released a sigh and hugged you, you were so surprised by his action that you escaped his grasp and gave him a questioning look. "Why were you gonna leave without saying goodbye? I wouldn't want you to leave if I knew we were still fighting." Stiles said walking towards you. "I'm sorry, I just thought that if I did say goodbye, it would be even harder for me to leave if I knew that you were still angry at me," you said, on the verge of crying. "I could never stay angry at you, it would be physically impossible for me," Stiles said as he wrapped his arms around you. You melted into the hug and it made you feel so right like you were supposed to be with Stiles.

Stiles decided that he was going to drive you to the Police Department so you could say goodbye to your dad, then drive you to the airport so he could say his goodbyes. "Do you have your iPhone charger? Your passport? Are you absolutely sure because it would be a shame if you forgot something and you had to stay here with me" Stiles harasses you with questions, you just laugh and nod your head repeatedly. Stiles stops the car and help you get all your bags and walks you to the entrance of the airport. "Text me every single day babe!" Stiles had to shout since you were at an airport, there were many planes, way too many. "Ew please don't make this into some Notebook crap, it feels like I won't ever be able to see you again!" you reply, also shouting.