Chapter 1: Building Snowmen

"EEK!" Elsa shrieked as she felt a cold snowball slide down her back. She turned around with a knowing smile as to who threw it. She saw her little sister Anna hiding behind a tree trying her best to stifle her laughter. Elsa flicked her hand creating a snowball, she threw it at the tree just as Anna stuck her face out.

  "AAH! Elsa!" Anna laughed wiping the snow off of her. It had been a month since Arendelle returned to summer. Elsa and Anna used to be the best of friends until one day Elsa hit Anna with her powers. Elsa locked herself away from everyone including Anna so she wouldn't hurt her. When their parents died, Elsa was to be crowned as the new queen. She lost control of her powers when Anna wanted to marry Prince Hans of the Southern Isles. They had got into a huge fight about it causing Elsa to unleash her powers. Elsa fled to the North Mountain and built a palace. Anna joined a mountain man named Kristoff along with his trusty reindeer Sven, and a hilarious snowman named Olaf to find Elsa. After getting into an argument Elsa struck Anna's heart. Anna near death had to be saved by true love. Hans turning out to be a bad person only wanted to marry Anna to get to the throne. He almost killed Elsa but Anna, nearly turned to ice, stepped in the way before she froze completely. Anna's act of love for Elsa saved her and Arendelle. Hans was sent away and was never heard from again.

  Now the two were the best of friends again. Elsa had made a little winter courtyard where Anna, Kristoff, Olaf, and Sven were playing in the powdery fluff. Olaf pranced over, his personal flurry following him. "Hi guys! I just came to tell you... to meet your maker!" He cried as he flung a snowball at them. "Well actually it's my maker but...OOF!" His head flew off with the hit of Anna's snowball.

  "Woah there Anna! Nice aim you have, for a girl." Kristoff smirked as he headed towards them.

  "What's that supposed to mean? Guys are better than girls?" Anna replied.

  "Depends on what they're doing." Kristoff said. He smiled and plopped a hunk of snow on her head. 

  "Oh Kristoff my hair! You're gonna pay!" Anna laughed and chased him. 

  Elsa helped correct Olaf's head, and then said, "You guys, tonight is the Autumn Dance." The Autumn Dance was something their parents used to do when fall was on it's way. A ball was held and everyone was invited. 

  "Oh! I almost forgot about that!" Anna gasped. "I can just imagine all the people and music..." 

  "And Food!" Olaf cut in.

  "Since when did you take a liking to food?" Kristoff asked. 

  "Well never but I hope to try some!" The eager snowman replied. 

  "Olaf you know you can't actually-" 

  "Ahem!" Anna cut Kristoff off. Anna let her eyes wander and she saw a pile of fresh snow. "Oh Elsa look the perfect pile for-" 

  "Building a snowman!" The two sisters said together.

  They began piling snow on top of one another until 4 shapes were made. "Look it's mom dad me and you." Elsa said proudly. "Oh and I almost forgot." With the wave of her hand another person, a reindeer, and a small snowman were added. 

  "Kristoff, Sven, and ME!" Olaf laughed with joy. 

  "Come on you guys we better start preparing for the party tomorrow." Elsa said. Together the group headed inside.

* * * *

  "Yes, you guys start celebrating. I'll be there quite shortly." Laughed Darcy as she flipped on her cloak.

A/N: So I started off with a long chapter! Nice fun happy start, hope to upload more soon!