Chapter 3: Missing

Back at the ball, Anna had no idea of what was going on with Elsa. She was next to Kristoff near the snack bar. Olaf bounced over to them. "Hey guys! I've been thinking, and well- I decided I wanna try food!" Anna and Kristoff looked at each other. 

  "Um, well that's great Olaf! What are you going to try?" Anna asked. 

  "Chicken!" Olaf reached over and grabbed a leg. He took a huge bite and chewed a bit. He swallowed and stood still. A moment later the chicken melted a hole in his belly and fell out. Olaf stood there. "I love it!" He cried.

  "Where is Elsa? She said she was coming down." Anna glanced at the clock. 

  "I'll go check." Kristoff offered. He headed up the stairs to Elsa's room. A few moments later he returned looking worried. 

  "What's wrong?" Anna asked.

   "I can't find Elsa. She's not in her room, there's no sign of her anywhere. She simply vanished." Kristoff answered. 

  "What? That's impossible, she wouldn't just simply leave..." Anna gasped.

  "We have to tell the guests something so we don't alarm them." Olaf said. 

  "Ok, but first we have to investigate." Anna began heading towards Elsa's room. She entered cautiously in case something happened. Anna then took a few steps towards Elsa's bed. She looked out the window too. As she headed back to the door, she noticed something. A small crack had been sealed up. It was a small thing but it seemed odd. She stomped her foot but nothing happened.

  She turned to Kristoff. "I think she's been kidnapped." 

  "What?" Olaf and Kristoff asked together. 

  "I feel it. We need to go after her. I think the first good place to start is her ice palace on the North mountain." The trio headed down to the ball room. "Attention guests of Arendelle, Queen Elsa has gone to run a few errands and has requested my assistance. Until we return, I leave Mary in charge." Anna motioned towards her house keeping lady. "I plan to set off in the morning but until then, enjoy the rest of the evening." Anna turned to Kristoff and Olaf.

  "We'll give Elsa till morning. If she doesn't turn up, then we must go after her."