Chapter 20: All That's Well Ends Well... or Does It?

Back in Arendelle everything was alright. Elsa was back to ruling the kingdom and Anna and Kristoff were back to being love birds. Aislinn and Ira were invited to stay in Arendelle. The Autumn Dance was to still be held. Elsa was helping Anna get ready, she was brushing her hair when she noticed something.

  "Anna, you've been burned on your arm!" Elsa exclaimed. 

  "What? Oh, yeah when Darcy made that fire wall before she ran away, I got burned. It's okay. It doesn't hurt." Anna replied. 

  Aislinn came in, "How's it going in here?" she asked. 

  "We'll be right down!" Elsa said. 

  "Come on, we have a party to host." Anna said.

  Olaf was busy experimenting different foods, while Kristoff was trying to keep Sven away from the carrot cake. Ira came up to Aislinn. 

  "Do you want to dance?" He asked. 

  "Sure!" 

  "It's nice that we will be able to stay in Arendelle." Ira said. 

  "Yeah, 'Aira' lives on in another kingdom!" Aislinn laughed. 

  "And so does our love." Ira smiled. The two kissed and then went to go talk to Kristoff.

  "Having trouble with Sven?" Aislinn asked as Kristoff yet again had to push the reindeer away from the precious food. 

  "Heh, he sure loves his carrots!" Kristoff laughed. 

  "Hey guys, you should really try this lava cookie melt!" Olaf called from a way off. The group turned to see Olaf with a hole in his belly with a pile of discarded food in front of it. They couldn't help but laugh.

  "Hey guys, have you seen Anna?" Elsa asked. "I've been looking for her so she can help host." 

  "I haven't seen her." said Kristoff. 

  "Us either." 'Aira' said. 

  "Hm." Elsa shrugged then went to talk to a couple a ways off.

*   *   *   *

  Little did they know, was that Anna was at the party hiding in a room. Smoke was coming from a corner. There Anna was creating small flurries of flames with her hands. "Shhh..." she smiled.