Chapter 12: Revelations

"Run!!" Kristoff was yelling at Anna and the others. The rock slide seemed to come out of nowhere and was upon them in seconds, they had to seek cover quickly. 

  "Hurry, this way!" Reese yelled at them. She was standing at the entrance of a stone cave like entrance.

  The group filed in just as a giant boulder struck the opening sealing it shut. "Oh no! How are we going to get back out?" Aislinn questioned as Kristoff and Ira attempted to move the boulder. 

  "We're trapped. But no worries the cave leads somewhere." Reese began to walk toward an opening.

  The rest of the group followed. The cave walls were a strange smooth feeling stone. Reese stopped. "Guys...I think we might be in Darcy's lair." She pointed to burn marks on the walls and a few ashes. 

  "Elsa is close. I know she is." Anna said hopefully. The crew began to work their way around a bend.

  "This place is a total dump." Ira commented as he studied the old walls. 

  "I think this place leads up to somewhere." Aislinn added as she looked up. 

  "I think this might lead underneath Arendelle's castle." Anna said. That would explain why there had been a crack in the floor in Elsa's room. The floor must have broke and Elsa would have fallen here.

  That's when Anna saw something. "Elsa!" Her sister was in a corner. 

  "Anna?" she asked startled. "Anna! You have to leave, you can't be here!" Elsa warned Anna. That's when Anna saw Elsa's eyes. They weren't her eyes. They were flashing multi colors. "You're too late!" Elsa said. 

  "Guys we have to hurry, Darcy could..."

  "Oh my children, I'm already here." A voice said. The group turned around and saw Reese. 

  "Reese? What are you talking about?" Anna asked. 

  "Oh Anna, there never was a Reese. I simply disguised myself as a person to lead you and your unsuspecting friends to your doom." The not-Reese laughed.

  All of a sudden Reese began to transform. Her hair turned a tawny color and fell in a braid, and a red sparkly dress formed. Darcy was standing before them all. She threw her arms out to her sides and flames appeared. "Do you really think you can fight me? Darcy, the Queen of fire and flame!" 

  "I thought fire and flame were the same but oh well, whatever floats her boat." Ira muttered to Kristoff beside him.

  "Elsa we can take her!" Anna said reassuringly to her sister. 

  "Um... I'm sorry but I don't know you." Elsa said beside her. 

  "It's Anna? I'm your sister!" Anna said. 

  "Ha! You are too late, she has turned dark and you can't stop it!" Darcy laughed. Elsa got up and walked over to Darcy. Her eyes were a brownish orange now.

  "Don't worry Anna, Arendelle will belong to me and Darcy now." Elsa laughed.