Chapter 6: It Begins

Elsa was used to being alone but now it was terrible. Just then she felt a terrible pain in her arm. She turned and saw Darcy smiling at her. "Try to stay awake." She laughed.

  The next thing Elsa knew was she was at home. another thing was she saw herself. It was the night of Anna's accident. She watched in horror as it happened again. This time it took longer for her parents to arrive. Soon she was in her old room. Her parents came in looking sad.

  "Where's Anna?" Elsa asked. She was small again. 

  "We're trying to help her." Her dad said. Elsa tried to move forward but chains held her back. 

  "What? Get me out of here!" She cried out. 

  "I'm sorry Elsa. You are too dangerous." Her parents said. Elsa tried to hug her parents but she couldn't move. They shut the door and she was alone trapped.

   "No!" She tried to move, "Come back! Don't leave me!" The door opened again. She was older now. "Where's Anna?" She asked again. 

  "You know your sister is dead. It's been several years." 

  "NOOOOOO!!!" Elsa cried.

  She woke up startled. Darcy was smiling down on her. "Hm. An hour. Not bad."

  "I've been gone for an hour?" Elsa asked still horrified.

 "Yes. And that's just a taste of the horrors to come. It will become harder to wake up. Your goodness will fade. It begins." Darcy laughed. "And as for your sister. I will put many dangers in her way."