Chapter 14: Soooo Much Love It's Crazy!!! <3

Mean while back in the room of confrontation, things weren't going very well. Elsa began waving her hands and fire came out! "Oh no! She has fire powers now!" Kristoff said. 

  "We have to fight. And we will!" Anna said. "Ira, Aislinn, Run!!" She shouted as she charged at Darcy. Darcy shot a flame in her direction and it burned to ash where it missed her. Aislinn and Ira took off down one section. 

  "You go first Aislinn, I'll hold them off." Ira said.

  "No way! I'm fighting with you!" Aislinn said. 

  "Ugh! Must you argue with everything? Is that like a girl thing?" Ira questioned. 

  "I'm not arguing! Gah you can be so difficult!" 

  "This is not the time and place!" Ira said. 

  "I am a lot tougher than I look and I just don't want you getting hurt because-" Aislinn stopped.

  "Because what?" Ira pressed. 

  "Well-" 

  "LOOK OUT!" Ira shoved Aislinn aside as a fire blast hurtled at them. It burned harmlessly to the side. 

  "You can't escape me!" Darcy yelled as she came closer. 

  She began advancing towards them and Ira blocked the way. He grabbed her wrist before she could hurtle another flame. She grappled with him hand and hand for a couple seconds. She began burning his hand. Ira yelped and jerked away. He did what any person would do. He slapped her. "I know it's illegal to slap a girl but you m'am are a MONSTER!" 

  Darcy glared at him but then her cape was pinned by Kristoff. Darcy turned to get him. "Ira she burned you, are you okay?" Aislinn asked. 

  "Yeah, it doesn't really hurt." He replied as he quickly bandaged his hand. "Now, what were you trying to say back there?" Ira asked. 

  "Oh, well I don't want you getting hurt because, because I care about you." Ira stopped wrapping and looked at her. 

  "Really? You care about me? The guy everyone seems to hate?"

  "Yeah. You are my friend. My worst distraction, my partner in crime, my life, my- my everything. With out you, I- I don't know." Aislinn said. 

  "Wow. Aislinn, I never knew you felt this way about me. I always thought you despised me. You argue with me constantly, and we hardly ever just talk." Ira answered. 

  "I argue because I love you and I want the best things for you." Aislinn said. The two sat in silence for awhile. "Look, I'm sorry if I just said that aloud and all. I shouldn't have brought it up and-" 

  "Just be quiet for once and kiss me." Ira smiled. The two kissed. (awwww!!! <3 the Aira ship set sail! Woo woo!) It seemed like nothing else mattered in the world. The two broke apart. "Aislinn, I never realized that I love you too. You're beautiful." Ira said.

  Aislinn could only smile. "I love you too." Then a fiery blast shot out of nowhere and Ira was pinned against a wall. "No!" Aislinn yelled. Then a fiery blast caught her too and she flew into a wall as well. Anna was beside her. The fire built up to form bars of metal. Kristoff and Ira were next to them in a separate cage unhurt.

  "Now that the lot of you are caged up, me and Elsa can continue with our plans." Darcy smirked.

  "Elsa no!" Anna lunged at the bars as she tried to get out. Darcy shot a flame at the bars. 

  "Anna get back!" Aislinn said as she pulled her back. The fire hit the bars turning them red with heat.

  "There will be no escaping for you." Elsa laughed. "Now, come Darcy, we have work to do and kingdoms to rule." Elsa began to walk away.

A/N: Sooooo how we like it??? Amazingness! So we saw at last a wonderful love scene for Aira!! Vote or comment if you ship Aira and Kristanna!! Our heroes are in peril again.... hopefully they can be saved! Comment whether they should be rescued or if they should save themselves...