~•LOVE 2•~

~•Derick Clarkson's Point Of View•~

"Alright...Bye~" was the last word I heard form her, I took a last glance at her, seeing her smiling sweetly while waving. I treasured it in my memory. I run to a car that was parking infront of me. It was our family car. 

As I went in, I faced a man in a butler suit. 

"What's the problem, Sebastian?" I asked Sebastian Michaels. Our family butler.

"Sire...I was told to take you home. Your father is waiting for you..." he said politely, he had always been polite.

I smiled then looked at the window "Say..Sebastian..Do you remember the girl I told you yesterday..?" 

Sebastian think for a moment then smiled at me "Ah~ You mean the girl from the coffee shop, sire? Of course I do...She was a lovely lady, wasn't she?" he said, Sebastian was the only man I can trust...All of my secrets..I always say it to him back when I was a little toddler~

"Yeah! That's the one! I met her today! And I was actually hanging out with her~" I said in a cheerful tone, Sebastian softly smiled, tears began to appear "Sebastian..? Are you alright? Was it something that I said?" I asked.

Sebastian shook his head then smiled "No, sire. You did not do something wrong...It was just...It was so long..since I have seen you smile like this, sire..." he said while wiping the tears. I guess..it has been so long. Because the depression father is giving me..I forgot how to smile. 

We reached our mansion and both went inside my father's room.

"Yes, dad? What's the matter?" I asked my father calmly. I know something is up again...Something I don't like.

"Son..You are getting married!" father said cheerfully while smiling.

Both me and Sebastian both reacted to what father said.

"What?!" I shouted in surprise

"But..But, King Robert! The young prince is still young! You couldn't just decide on your on!" 

"Silence, Sebastian! I have already decided..." 

Sebastian couldn't do a thing, he looked at me, I can see in his eyes that he was sorry.

"But Father...I'm only 17...I can't get married yet..." 

"Now..Now...I know, my little prince...That's why...You're getting married to her!" he laughed loudly

I clenched my fist in anger "But I don't even love her..." I mumbled.

"Love? Hah! Pity love! You don't need love to get married, my son!" he said as he started circling me.

You're wrong...You're...lying...Shut up...Just shut up..! 

"Look at me! Son..Look at me! I can stand on my own without your mother! I married a girl whom I don't even love and she accepted me! And after a few days! You grew older. I developed feelings for her. So that's what's going to happen!" he said while smiling happily.

You're really wrong dad...You're still inlove with mom..You are and you can't admit it to yourself...I saw you...I saw you crying last night...saying her name..Apologizing...You're still inlove with her...You are...You are...

"You are...You are...You are..." I softly mumbled those words unconsciously, I guess dad didn't hear it because he was still talking...

"I gave up on your mother, didn't I?~ Hahaha!" 

"Tch...You're..pathetic..." out of the blue I finally said I wanted to say, Sebastian quickly looked at me, surprised because it was probably the first time I've talked back "Sire..."