~•I'm A Believer•~

~•LOVE 1•~

~•Ciel West's Point Of View•~
(Song: Smash Mouth - I'm a Believer)

I was sitting on a chair with only two seats, waiting for my coffee. I watched the people pass by. 

"Miss West...Calling for Miss West..? Your coffee is ready. Please do proceed to the counter. Thank you for your cooperation." the lady spoke into her microphone.

"Well, I guess it's about time~" I smiled, stood up, leaving my backpack on the chair and went to get my drink.

"Here you go, Miss West. We hope you'll be enjoying that drink of yours~" the lady said as she gave me a wonderful smile. I smiled back cheerfully and replied "Of course~" 

I went back to where I was sitting, letting out a relief sigh I went back to my chair where my stuff are. Thankful that they didn't got stolen. Sipping the coffee, I overheard a conversation about marriage. I started to search where the voice is and found a young man.

He looked handsome..Along with his shaggy black hair, his light brown eyes along with his slightly pointy nose. Beside him is an old man who seemed to be a henchmen. The man wears a butler outfit, white hair and blue eyes. They both seem to look depressed.

"Sebastian...I don't want to...Please do talk about it with my father.." the young man spoke, his voice were dreamy...It was in a low lovely tone.

"I'd be glad too...For now...I only advice you to be careful with your actions, young master." replied the old man. Young Master? He must be rich and famous...

As I listen to them carefully while sipping on my cup, I noticed that they stopped. Unconsciously I took a glance at them and saw them walking away. I stared at them as they both pass me. What surprised me is that the young man turned around, looking at me. 

He gave me a heavenly smile then start to walk away. That they were completely out of my sight.

"...Did he..just smiled at me? He did..didn't he?" I mumbled to myself, I stared at my reflection using the coffee inside my cup and slowly blushed.

"He..He looked at me..No way.." I felt something pumping inside of me...My heart? Why is it beating so fast? What..is this weird feeling? 

"I thought love was only true in fairy tales.
Meant for someone else but not for me.
Love was out to get me, that's the way it seems-"

I quickly answered my phone before anyone hears it. Yes...You can say that I still listen to songs like this. Because it is still classy and for me..It never gets old~

"Hello?" I said politely, waiting for the caller's response.

"Ciely? Hey! I'm home from Italy! How are you?~ I missed you so so much!" said a familiar voice on the other line of the phone.

"Michi?~ Haha! It's been a while since I've heard your voice! I missed it so much! And I'm fine~ Thanks for asking." If you're wondering who she is...She's my best friend, Michelle Saphrine. 

"Well? How's your love life? Don't tell me you're still..?" I sighed to her question 

"Still a no..But guess what! I'll tell you something~ So meet me at the mall later, alright? See ya!" 

"Alright..I'll be waiting! See you~" she said as she end the call.

I looked at the door where the young man walked out, finishing my coffee, I left a tip on the table, packed my things then went out.

"See you again, Miss West~" said the lady on the counter.

I ran outside to look for him but I assume it is too late. I check the time then sighed. Looked around one more time then slowly walked away.