~•LOVE 5•~

~•Ciel West's Point of View•~ 

Night came, we all went home after the incident...My eyes were still red. I can't believe...he died...

I lay my body on my soft bed, relaxing myself. 

"It's been a long day...for all of us." I mumbled quietly as I slowly closed my eyes.

~•~

"Uwaaaaah! Waaaaah! Waaaaah!!" 

"Who...? What? Where...am I? Where is this place? That little girl...She looked familiar...But...why is she crying?" 

"My...A young lady should never cry..." said a man as he approach the young lady who was crying, he kneeled down to the little girl's height as he wiped her tears "Now...Why is the young lady crying?" 

"..He...looked familiar..." 

"Waaah! I'm lost!! Mama! Mama! Where is my mama??" sobbed the little girl loudly

"Oh my dear...I'll help you find your mommy...Now dry up your tears, alright?" he said as he stands up, holding the little girl's hand. 

"What is your name, young lady?" he asked politely. 

"He's...polite..and such a gentleman..Who is he?"

"Ciel West! My name is Ciel West!" 

"What?! Then...That's me?! I'm with Mister Gentlemen?!" 

The man smiled "A West, aren't you?" he smiled. 

"What about you, Mister? What's your name?" 

"Here we goo!" 

The man smiled "...My name is Sebastian, my young lady...Sebastian Michaels..."

"What..? Sebastian...??" 

~•~

 Surprised, my eyes opened quickly. 

"Sebastian....You...and me...Met...Sebastian...You helped me..." I sat up and stared at the starry sky. 

"...Sebastian...I'm sorry...I'm really...sorry...because I forgot you...I'm sorry...." I mumbled as I rubbed my eyes as tears continue to fall.

Derick Clarkson is calling... 

I looked at my phone and saw him calling, slowly, I picked it up, sniffling while wiping my tears.

"Yeah?" 

Derick's tone of his voice were quite surprised "Are you...crying? Ciel...Didn't you forget what Sebastian said? He doesn't want us to look sad...when he's gone." 

Hearing the word forget made me cry even louder. And I think it made Derick startled. 

"C-Ciel? What's wrong? What happened?" 

Crying, I answered "That's the point! I forgot him! He...He helped me in the past! He did...I remember now..."

"Don't worry, Ciel...Sebastian might be the one who reminded it to you..." 

The words he said made me smile "You're right...Thanks, Derick..." 

Derick pauses for a moment. "C-Ciel...I have...something I wanted to tell you...Uhhm.." 

"CIEL! HONEY! ARE YOU AWAKE?! COME HERE AND LOOK AT THIS, SWEETIE!" yelled mom downstairs. 

"OKAY, MOM! I'll be right there!" I shouted back "Sorry, Derick! What were you saying?"